The Serenes Forest Ball

Mufasa

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*"accidentally" steps forward with right foot*

Oops....not again.....

I was going to pull your hair, but then I remembered that it wouldn't be mistaken for a dancing accident. XD

*Digs heel into your foot.*

We're the most violent dancers ever. I bet we're having more fun than everyone else XD

I was going to pull your hair, but then I remembered that it wouldn't be mistaken for a dancing accident. XD

We're the most violent dancers ever. I bet we're having more fun than everyone else XD

And to think I was just about to ask you for a dance Songbird.

I guess I'll just have to keep quiet then. XD

You don't have to keep quiet, just don't jinx the dance. I wouldn't want to step on yours or anyone's feet. :lol: *spins Des around once, but slowly*

Yes, we are having more fun than the other people and yes, we are violent dancers. XD

*"accidentally" steps forward with left foot*

At least it's not the right foot....

Yes, we are having more fun than the other people and yes, we are violent dancers. XD

No fighting, guys. XD

You don't have to keep quiet, just don't jinx the dance. I wouldn't want to step on yours or anyone's feet. :lol: *spins Des around once, but slowly*

Just don't - I guess I better not say it. :lol: When this song is over, want to get some refreshments?

Just don't - I guess I better not say it. :lol: When this song is over, want to get some refreshments?

Whatever you do, AVOID THE PUNCH!!!

That is all....

Punch, please.

CYM! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

FIREMAN DRUGGED THE PUNCH! IF YOU DRINK IT, YOU'LL FALL ASLEEP ON THE DANCEFLOOR! D:

And to think I was just about to ask you for a dance Songbird.

D: D: D: D:

I WANT TO DANCE! I promise I won't be violent! *Cries*

I have an idea! Do you want to "accidentally" crash into the couple dancing next to us? *Eyes Bianchi and Lyle*

Edited by Songbird