The Serenes Forest Ball

Mufasa

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*find the book "Dancing for dummies" and starts reading while waiting for a girl to approach*

Damon: *Appears behind Masu.* What? I'm just doing the same thing you are. What's wrong with that?

Lyle: Ugh....

The fact that shes MY date. THERES the problem. Go for one of the girls who are dancing with multiple ppl. We're talking and drinking over here. I'll throw back a few good drinks with you later.

*a light mist comes out of the fridge*

Damon: Huh. I wonder what's in it.....

Lyle: You didn't see anything?

Damon: Well, it was dark....

*The fridge bursts open. Damon comes sliding out on the door.*

Damon: Hey Princess! Care to dance? Ehehehehe

Lyle: <_< F***.....

Hey, Damon! I just knew you were in there!

Weren't you cold? D:

Hey, Damon! I just knew you were in there!

Weren't you cold? D:

Damon: Nope. I've got demonic resistance. Say? Would you care to dance? Maybe a couple of drinks? See where the night takes us?

Lyle: Damon...... <_<

Something drinkable. Oh, and another cupcake would be good... They're the only snack that hasn't been drugged or something...

Okay, a cupcake it is! I hope you understand if I don't trust the Pepsi or the Punch... *glares at Fireman for a moment* I'll grab a couple glasses of water... If you want anything else, feel free to let me know. *Walks over to the snack table, and takes two cupcakes and two glasses of water*

Okay, a cupcake it is! I hope you understand if I don't trust the Pepsi or the Punch... *glares at Fireman for a moment* I'll grab a couple glasses of water... If you want anything else, feel free to let me know. *Walks over to the snack table, and takes two cupcakes and two glasses of water*

*waits around*

well fox gets off work in 2 hours

What job does she have that makes her work until 11:00? You know what, nevermind, it's not important.

We need 135 posts in two hours.

ARE YOU READY FFTF?!!

*looks at time* Ah, well I gotta go. Good night!

Alright. It was nice dancing and drinking with you. Maybe we could do it again sometime. Need someone to walk you home?

What job does she have that makes her work until 11:00? You know what, nevermind, it's not important.

We need 135 posts in two hours.

ARE YOU READY FFTF?!!

XD Sort of.

This Damon fellow is starting to irritate me... <_<

He ALWAYS pisses me off. Cuz he's fucking hellbent on getting all over princess! Bastard. <_<

Damon: Nope. I've got demonic resistance. Say? Would you care to dance? Maybe a couple of drinks? See where the night takes us?

Lyle: Damon...... <_<

Haha, you're as sweet as always, but I'm afraid I must decline. But thanks for the offer!

Clearly refuses to see the fact that some people consider Damon to be an evil person.