Night, Princess Kilvas.

What does it taste like?

Bananananananananana.......

It's different from a banana...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, you're as sweet as always, but I'm afraid I must decline. But thanks for the offer!

Clearly refuses to see the fact that some people consider Damon to be an evil person.

Damon: <_< I guess no one likes me here. *Leaves to go to the planes.*

Lyle: ..... Ah well.

*waits around*

Here you go... A cupcake and a glass of water. *hands them to Des, and takes a bit of his own cupcake* Mmm... Delicious. Hey... If I suddenly fall over, think you could call poison control for me?

Bananananananananana.......

It's different from a banana...

Ah, banana. . . *takes another bite out of her cupcake*

Edited by Cymbeline

Here you go... A cupcake and a glass of water. *hands them to Des, and takes a bit of his own cupcake* Mmm... Delicious. Hey... If I suddenly fall over, think you could call poison control for me?

Sure...but I guess I shouldn't drink the water, or there won't be anyone to call. :lol:

Wait it says its 4 Am for CGV. Where the fuck does she work to be 17 and at work at 4 AM!?

Well........

But I don't think she would do that.

He's fucking hellbent on getting all over EVERY girl, young or old!

I know but as soon as princess says yes to going with me Lyle gets replaced with this damon bastard and hes all like "HERES SUM LIQUOR CUZ ITS QUICKER THAN THE CANDY THAT MASU BRAT GIVES U!!!!!!!!!"

Wait it says its 4 Am for CGV. Where the fuck does she work to be 17 and at work at 4 AM!?

Since CGV lives in California (right?), I assume it will be 11:00 p.m. for Fox when she returns.

The cupcakes aren't poisoned, but poison control is waiting in the closet just in case...

I know but as soon as princess says yes to going with me Lyle gets replaced with this damon bastard and hes all like "HERES SUM LIQUOR CUZ ITS QUICKER THAN THE CANDY THAT MASU BRAT GIVES U!!!!!!!!!"

Geeze. So much hatred.....He's not that bad.....

then why does CGV's time say its like 4 AM on his user page?

Oh wow. I cant believe i forgot that its only a 3 hour difference even though i grew up in california! *punches self in head*

Oh wow. I cant believe i forgot that its only a 3 hour difference even though i grew up in california! *punches self in head*

Where do you live now?

HES GOING FOR ALL THE WOMEN.

:blink: