that place were i post pictures.....

Guest RedRouge

Guest ChaosLord

@Deranger ya know i was thinking something was wrong with it. i'll fix it as soon as i get the chance.@Jubbyagain thank you jubby. please go right ahead and use it. on a side note do's any one know you can post on the fourm from a 3ds?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChaosLord

it's also very awkwerd to use and you cant [ atleast i dont think you can] use the full posting meachinisim. you have to use fast reply

Guest ChaosLord

the ross one was terrible and as for the others i'll fix them some time... also the erik is what happend after i spliced middle aged erik and young erik. together they make young adult erik. :)

the unnamed splice is indeed innes ephriam gale and kyle. it's the one i most want to fix. i think i'll scrape ross. the splicing material i used for older ross was linus and plain old ross.

Edited by ChaosLord

Guest ChaosLord

Yay More sprites! i got the nameless kid siting in the two corners as he looks before and after i tried to fix him. also added a fem sword master edit.

dead_stuff.png

Annnd heres new stuff.

I was going to enter this in round 51 of the splicing competition but forgot to.

den_den.png

I was also going to enter this map in round 24 of the mapping competition.

serenes_forest_maping_contest__round_24_p.png

What i would have said about it: the reason you would want to get out and explore is because there are two really good characters to recruit here. [one npc guarding the top left village and a recrutibale enemy near the bottom right castle.] also the villages [especially the ruins.] would have really good goodies in them [say 100 000 gold, delphie shield elixers and npc reinforcements.] however pirates would spawn from the islands on turn 5 so you would want to hurry [considering you would be swarmed by enimies i think turn 5 would be perfectly accetible.] also if you beat the boss you get to go to a gaiedin chapter.

I'd probably rate that map a 6/10 or maybe a 7/10, it really isn't too bad IMO. Having prime map for me kinda spoils me as once you get used to his near-perfection of maps you start noticing every little detail wrong in everyone else's maps.

Bottom left of the map, the road is too straight, and the bottom right village also has a house that looks off. Err, same for top left house and the top rightish roads on the map too, a bit straight. The left river looks really wonky the way the sandbar juts out into the water like that also.

It's really not a terrible map but it has a few issues. I think with a little work you could fix them pretty well.