[FE4] Shin Patch FE4 Draft

Kitoari

I have a feeling Integrity's going to enjoy using Janne. If you guys want it, I actually had another version of the patch in the works, it makes the game a little less brutal when it comes to certtain bosses. I think Schmidt and a few other guys are a little nasty in the current one.

Edited by Dokutayuu

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannibal should prove a little more useful than usual, sporting 6 move and Astra. I'm looking forward to your playlogs, please mention anything you find horrible!

Sharlow because iirc he does not suck in this patch.

Let's goooooooo

NOTICE: The rules have changed slightly - "support" criticals, added by this patch, were not technically covered by the "undrafted units cannot participate in siblings/lover critical".

Edited by Kitoari

OH no, it's never been done that way before. Asaello has been undrafted scrub before, it just leaves me one unit behind. Besides, I do have three Holy Weapons to make up for it.

PROLOGUE

(26+3/29)

So yeah, I dunno if it was fickle RNG, but this chapter is really fucking hard now, especially with Alec who gets 2HKOd and doesn't do too much damage. The enemies actually hit quite often, leading in several visits to the church. I also made a point of going to the speed ring vilage, the rest were destroyed before I could've even got there. RNG waste, in the form of Alec and Azel, was needed to actually defeat the bosses.

Welcome to shin patch!

No kidding. I thought it was supposed to be somewhat harder, but not this bad.

Aldso, Alec is turbobad. He has 16 might against the axe armours 19 def in the arena, and had to do 1 damage 40 or 50 something times to kill him.

Chapter 1

(35/64)

Everything went perfect until I reached the forest. Diadora died, and everything fliped. Sandima is impossibly difficult, and I couldn't get Diadora to reach his silencing range, because she was getting 2HKOd by longbows.

EDIT: Hey. Diadora is still dead. Was the 0x20 skill removed from her in Nightmare that makes her respawn at the beginning of the chapter?

Edited by Darros

EDIT: Hey. Diadora is still dead. Was the 0x20 skill removed from her in Nightmare that makes her respawn at the beginning of the chapter?

Oops.