[FE4] Shin Patch FE4 Draft

Kitoari

Chapter 8

(22/311)

Go Celice woo! He reached level 22.

This chapter was harder than the vanilla game, I can say. I recruited Faval, and he oneshotted Ishtar. He started with a hunter sprite. o-o

HE ALSO HAS 21 BASE SKILL HOLY HELL.

Also, Patty with bows freezes the game with animations off. And longbows on Patty seem to not work sometimes.

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00000-27.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00001-24.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00002-15.png

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00003-14.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00004-12.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00006-10.png

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00007-6.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00008-6.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00009-5.png

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00010-5.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00011-4.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00005-10.png

Edited by Skasaher

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the new weapon skills freezes the game with animations off.

Wait, it works with animations on? That would have saved me a whole lot of heartache in 10 and F >>

Edited by Integrity

If you guys want to know why people keep showing up with weird map sprites, it's because the kids show up as the class of their substitute for some reason.

I'm not sure why, but that's what always happens to me when I fool around in nightmare and stuff.

If you guys want to know why people keep showing up with weird map sprites, it's because the kids show up as the class of their substitute for some reason.

I'm not sure why, but that's what always happens to me when I fool around in nightmare and stuff.

Well, I know that happens, but it happens to some children and not others. Patty showed up as normal, despite Daisy being a thief fighter.

Well, I know that happens, but it happens to some children and not others. Patty showed up as normal, despite Daisy being a thief fighter.

That might be because Patty promotes to a Thief FIghter? I'm thinking? Or something like that. Though then LInda/Tinny wouldn't make sense.

That might be because Patty promotes to a Thief FIghter? I'm thinking? Or something like that. Though then LInda/Tinny wouldn't make sense.

In the vanilla game, Tinny's sprite has always been a Thunder Mage in Chapter 7 since I used Linda the first time. Before that she was a mage.

• 1 month later...

Chapter 9

(14/325)

Fourteen. I shit you not. Celice moving at full speed each turn is rather nice when he can actually do it, and he has a horse.

He's also like, one of my three capable fighters. Even Aless does pretty much nothing. In other news, Lester is ready to promote.

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00001-29.jpg

Chapter 10

(51/376)

Alvis is a dick.

Ishtar is a dick.

Julius is a dick.

HILDA WITH AWARENESS IS THE MOST DICK. NOW I CANT CRIT HER AND ENJOY SEEING HER DIE. >:(

Oh and Tristan and Radney promoted. Yay, I guess.

Chapter E

(61/437)

I'm not kidding when I say Celice, Julia, and Shanan were the only drafted survivors. The pegabitch sisters managed to kill everyone else off, even Swanchika!Johalva. So yeah. This chapter was a pain.

I dont have screens.

Celice was amazing, always strong, and critted everything with his daddy's sword.

Radney had the worst durability EVER. She's like a glass cannon without 2 range or any good skills.

Tristan couldn't do anything until he got the Hero Sword, then he was amazing.

Aless had money issues and couldn't repair mistoltin half the time.

Shanan had weak damage output with KE's but with the Bargain Ring he had access to Balmung all the time.

Lester was amazing with natural pursuit.

Lana got RNG screwed.

Faval was amazing because the Ichival bonuses are great.

Patty was even more amazing with Luna. Sleep Sword is fun.

Oifey didn't suck because Magic Ring + Light Sword.

Johalva was fucking amazing throughout the entire time.