Agent Minimafia - Game Over, Town wins

Paperblade

How the heck is it possible to clear either ShoM or Clipsey!? Even if they DO end up proving their ability somehow, there's no reason to assume it's a Town role. In fact, I find a Mafia Bus Driver to be far more useful (and thus, likely) than a Town Bus Driver. Messing around with other player's actions doesn't seem to be very Townish to me, particular since you can't PREVENT any Mafia kills with it.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It reveals a lot indeed but it wont clear as a townie

If her answer is incorrect:

She lies -> Scum

If she gets the right answer:

1) there is driver.

2a) She is driver or

2b) her scumbuddy is driver

either way town learn something, and that is good

I drove myself with Shinori.

And that vote was because I saw a lot of "let's lynch eclipse" with little action until KEVIN voted. If you want something done, do it yourself.

Sho's logic was "let's lynch eclipse to find out why my action was redirected. . .but I'm not gonna be the first one to vote for her". Please tell me why this is good logic, because I can pull at least one scenario out of my ass where it would be a very stupid mislynch.

firstly, Clipsey was correct I did get my ass directed at Shinori

secondly, after itemafia and tales mafia deciced to try new way to bring out my lynch Idea that includes explaining it first, then voting.

thirdly Im still considering clipsey lynch as best option because well there just is that the role is scummy AND there isn't better target to be seen.

Here's a scenario where your own logic would hit you in the face, hard.

Let's pretend I'm something random. You get redirected, then decide to lynch me to figure out why. Driver stays silent. Net result: One less townie for dumb logic.

My vote on you stays, unless you want to claim WHY I shouldn't lynch you. Advertising the fact that you have a night result is stupid, unless you know that there's no hooker. . .or can verify that the hooker will never target you.

So you're lynching me because I'm a driver, and yet you refuse to claim what you are, as well as completely not acknowledge the fact that your logic could've very well led to a stupid mislynch, as well as conveniently ignoring the other living members of this mafia (which is better known as "tunneling")? That is EXTREMELY scummy.

I'm not very happy with the rest of you guys who bandwagoned, either.

So you're lynching me because I'm a driver,

no better target -.-

and yet you refuse to claim what you are,

Why would I claim?

as well as completely not acknowledge the fact that your logic could've very well led to a stupid mislynch,

OH NO POSSIBILITY OF MISLYNCH ON D1 WITH NO BETTER TARGET! WHAT CAN I DO!? oh right say we have resourses

as well as conveniently ignoring the other living members of this mafia (which is better known as "tunneling")?

Im yet to see argument for cutting down one of their heads

no better target -.-

Yet somehow you fail to see the number of people that followed because "I'm agreeing with Sho?"

Why would I claim?

Because Shinori's next, unless you can convince me otherwise. I guess you conveniently ignored his vote.

O

H NO POSSIBILITY OF MISLYNCH ON D1 WITH NO BETTER TARGET! WHAT CAN I DO!? oh right say we have resourses

What. Is. This.

Im yet to see argument for cutting down one of their heads

Voting with no reasoning besides following you is plenty reason. You fail to see that.

I said I can live with hooker risk if it results info for town, not that I don't care :/:

Incidentally, that's why I was initially quiet about my role. I was hoping no one would notice, but then you decided to put it front and center. Now I wonder if you KNOW that you won't be hooked.

Unless you have something GOOD to claim, you shut up about it, and "I was redirected" is not a good reason. All you did was have me prove my role. Kindly scumhunt NOW and not the next day, kthx.

Also you shoudn't lynch me because I am the most active player town has at the moment and that, given the sircumstances, pretty much means im town

Or you're mafia reveling in the fact hat you're active and therefore theoretically have all the power. Activity =/= town. Appearing town =/= town. Your action being driven =/= you being town.

How the heck is it possible to clear either ShoM or Clipsey!? Even if they DO end up proving their ability somehow, there's no reason to assume it's a Town role. In fact, I find a Mafia Bus Driver to be far more useful (and thus, likely) than a Town Bus Driver. Messing around with other player's actions doesn't seem to be very Townish to me, particular since you can't PREVENT any Mafia kills with it.

It at least proves the role, though I agree it clears no one. Also there have been many mafia drivers and many town drivers, lets please not make assumptions based on a role that is not regularly one or the other.

I refuse to stop voting you because you are the best lynch option at the moment.

Knowing there IS a driver is worth something so you being or being not one isn't that matterfull.

Advertising my night action was risk I was willing to take

The middle statement confuses me. If Eclipse being the driver or not being the driver is not that matterful, why are you lynching her to see if she is the driver, when she supposedly told you correctly who sho drove your action to? That would, theoretically, prove that there is a driver and that Eclipse is the driver. Though obviously not everything can be trusted completely. So if knowing there is a driver is important, and we allegedly have that information, why the Eclipse lynch?

I feel like if you wanted to get maximum information out of this day phase, you would say "well we got info out of Eclipse, we now know there is a driver, lets see who else we can get info from. Who is being scummy? Who is sheeping? Lets vote for one of them. See of they say anything. Maybe lynch them even if its necessary."

But you keep pursuing Eclipse, which doesn't seem like it will yield very much information we don't already know/suspect with a pretty good chance of that information being true.

Also its concerning that it seems to just be Sho and Kevin ganging up on her with fail logic.

And a bunch of sheep who voted for her because Sho said so.

Yes, it is. "I have a night result, and BTW, I don't care about the hooker" is not exactly townish in my eyes.

Why is him having a strange action need for a claim?

Just because you're butthurt about him voting you doesn't mean he should claim.