Agent Minimafia - Game Over, Town wins

Paperblade

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I'm town and actually trying to get stuff done instead of pressure voting inactive people that are never going to respond. Oh and I'm not OMGUSing everyone who votes me one by one.

Also I just realised psych is kinda active lurking in all this. He also thought eclipse was suspicious, yet he hasn't voted at all and hasn't even had a say in this argument at all.

Because I'm town and actually trying to get stuff done instead of pressure voting inactive people that are never going to respond. Oh and I'm not OMGUSing everyone who votes me one by one.

Also I just realised psych is kinda active lurking in all this. He also thought eclipse was suspicious, yet he hasn't voted at all and hasn't even had a say in this argument at all.

Y'know, it's kinda hard to NOT OMGUS people who are sheeping a vote when you're the one up for lynch. This is stuff the rest of you need to do, yet you aren't.

There's a bit under six hours left. Given the clusterfuck that I still haven't forgiven people about in another currently running mafia, there's time yet to accomplish something. It's whether or not you're gonna do anything about it. . .and I'm seeing a whole lot of nothing being done.

Y'know, it's kinda hard to NOT OMGUS people who are sheeping a vote when you're the one up for lynch. This is stuff the rest of you need to do, yet you aren't.

Only lorddomu sheeped the lynch, me and sho agreed on it in the thread publicly before making the vote.

Also, psych did vote. I simply overlooked it.

Um I voted eclipse a few pages back? >_>

Oh and btw I'm not lynching eclipse because of her role, but I dislike self-drives

I think you'll understand if you've been killed off super-early several times in a row. . .or if you have to kill yourself early.

and after seeing her OMGUS at everyone that voted for her my vote will stay.

If I wasn't being voted, I'd be doing the same thing, because you can't seem to be arsed to do it.

If I wasn't being voted, I'd be doing the same thing, because you can't seem to be arsed to do it.

You say that, but I doubt this is true.

And I can't be assed to do what? Change my vote off the best target right now?

Lynching you will also provide lots of juicy information for us.

You say that, but I doubt this is true.

Don't try to guess me, or *redacted*. Yes, I know that game's still going, but we both know what goes in there.

And I can't be assed to do what? Change my vote off the best target right now?

Lynching you will also provide lots of juicy information for us.

Scumhunt the rest of the mafia. I'm not the only one here. And the only info you'll see is that I'm the driver.

Scumhunt the rest of the mafia. I'm not the only one here.

Yes well if we think you're scum we're going to vote you. We're not going to put off lynching the scum until we scumhunt all of you.

Yes well if we think you're scum we're going to vote you. We're not going to put off lynching the scum until we scumhunt all of you.

Glad to know you were around to play with me.

EDIT: Tee-hee~!

Edited by eclipse

eclipse has been modkilled.

Dear eclipse,

You are Sami, Agent Driver. You are an assassin and are pretty quiet since the others mostly just annoy the shit out of you by talking in improv made-up code.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Switching USER1 and USER2." You will mislead anyone targeting USER1 into instead targeting USER2, and vice versa.

Additionally, if <SNIP> is dead, you will gain the ability to control the night kill.

You may talk to all other Agents outside of the main thread.

You are allied with the Agents. You win if the number of Agents alive is equal to or greater than the number of non-Agents alive.You win if you survive.

Votes has been defaulted to nothing.

Edited by Paperblade

I guess I shoudl explain those now.

Strawman for defending eclipse. Obvious.

Kay and Proto because eclipse seemed unwilling to acknowledge their afks when at the start their inactivity was the one being questionned. Less so Proto, though.