Agent Minimafia - Game Over, Town wins

Paperblade

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upon further deliberation with Reinfleche, I've decided to end the day phase on a no lynch. Sorry guys, but I really hate having to modkill people.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends at the same time it would have anyway, which is 28 hours from the time of this post (Wednesday, 8PM PDT).

Edited by Paperblade

OKay, I come in here and find that we already eliminated one Mafia. Anyhow, from what I can deduce, ShoM is most definitely not-Mafia, because he's the one that started voting for Clipsey! and also forced her to reveal her role. Kirsche is most likely not-Mafia as well, although the fail logic (you roleclaimed Driver, we should lynch you) makes me suspect him as anti-Town. As for Strawman, well, yeah, defending Clipsey! might have been him trying to defend his scumbuddy, or it could just be him thinking logically, because regardless of Clipsey!'s true alignment, the reasoning you guys were using for voting for her was still dumb.

Upon further deliberation with Reinfleche, I've decided to end the day phase on a no lynch. Sorry guys, but I really hate having to modkill people.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends at the same time it would have anyway, which is 28 hours from the time of this post (Wednesday, 8PM PDT).

You could always just extend the phase to give people more time to react.

Why is that? We don't know anything about you except that you have a night action.

I am pretty sure I know what his role is, how can YOU not ?

and I don't think Doc on him is a bad idea, in fact it is a great idea.

How the heck is it possible to clear either ShoM or Clipsey!? Even if they DO end up proving their ability somehow, there's no reason to assume it's a Town role. In fact, I find a Mafia Bus Driver to be far more useful (and thus, likely) than a Town Bus Driver. Messing around with other player's actions doesn't seem to be very Townish to me, particular since you can't PREVENT any Mafia kills with it.

Well, you're right, it wouldn't really clear them. But knowing someone's role means it can be utilized, whether they're town or mafia, and limits how they can use it as mafia. Not important now, though.

I guess Clipsey was modkilled for editing? Cool that we basically lynched a mafia, but that was a bit strange.

Doc on Sho doesn't sound terrible, since he was involved in starting the bandwagon on Clipsey, so it's reasonably likely that he's town-aligned, in a game this size. Yeah, he hasn't claimed, but who has?

Yeah the thing Kay said. I try to win too much for mafia to just let me live too long :awesome:

You all have to admit that at the moment I have contributed more for town than rest.

Also if you think I am mafia who just wants the town to trust him, think about his:

If it weren't for me, we would (most likely) have wasted D1 doing nothing. If I were mafia I would have let the town to shoot itself to the foot like that.

As Kay said this game is small to begin with AND the mafia has clock already ticking because cult wins by parity, so they can't just let their own ranks go die like that.

It would be horrid for mafia if they were to paint big red target on one of their own for SK to kill.

Well, you're right, it wouldn't really clear them. But knowing someone's role means it can be utilized, whether they're town or mafia, and limits how they can use it as mafia. Not important now, though.

I guess Clipsey was modkilled for editing? Cool that we basically lynched a mafia, but that was a bit strange.

Doc on Sho doesn't sound terrible, since he was involved in starting the bandwagon on Clipsey, so it's reasonably likely that he's town-aligned, in a game this size. Yeah, he hasn't claimed, but who has?

Sho actually did claim,I cannot believe you guys cannot see it,and he HAS to be town.

Anouleth is dead.

Dear Anouleth,

You are Devin, Military Cleric. You're a healer because you're terrible at everything else and were banned from wielding weapons after a training accident that you pretend never happened.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Healing USER." You will spend the night healing USER, preventing him from dying.

You are allied with the Military. You win if the Agents, Fanatics, and Serial Killer are eliminated.

Anouleth did not leave a will.

Kevin is also dead.

Dear Kevin,

You are Michael, Fanatic Leader. You're overly happy, probably a result of being indoctrinated by some crazy guy when you were little.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Recruiting USER." USER will be recruited to the cult, changing his role PM to:

Dear USER,

You are ROLE NAME, Fanatic Recruit. FLAVOR.

You have no night action.

You may talk to all other Fanatics outside of the main thread.

You are allied with the Fanatics. You win if the number of Fanatics alive is equal to or greater than the number of non-Fanatics alive.

You may talk to all other Fanatics outside of the main thread.

If you are killed, all Fanatics will die.

You are allied with the Fanatics. You win if the number of Fanatics alive is equal to or greater than the number of non-Fanatics alive.

Kevin left a will:

If you read this then one of the mafia/SK killed me, so I will use this opportunity to spite them as much as I can. The fact that there was no SK kill means that it is possible that the SK was inactive at the time. Now, who could that be? Hint: Her username starts with a k :;):

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends in about 72 hours, which is Saturday 8PM my time.

If you think you should have a night result and didn't get one, PM me.

I knew Kevin wasn't town

also Kay wasn't inactive (during night1) like I mentioned in an earlier post.(this is not clearing her in any possible way)

I am guessing the Doc(Anouleth, why didn't you leave a will of your N1 target???) or the role blocker happened.

So will the role blocker be kind enough to shed some light?

And before I forget, Sho is currently 99.99% cleared(the .01% incase he lynched Eclipse to prove himself innocent).

Also,@everyone:

how many mafia members do you think exists?

@Sho, do you have any info that might help us get an anti-town lynch?

and finally

@ Proto, why don't you come up with some excuse already(for being inactive)?

I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Info that helps us to lynch? No

Info that helps us? Yes

Kevin maybe wasn't killed by mafia/SK. I know this because I targeted him and my role has this silly condition that I will kill cult member I target.

That makes perfect sense(I am saying this because my role isnt simle either.)

also like I asked before, how many mafia members do you think exists?

I get to that later Blitz but It has came to my mind that, assuming I killed Kevin, there has been only one kill each night yet there should be 2. This leads to the logical result of wolf and mafia don't kill during same night.

Poll time!

1) Who is the most scum in your opinion

2) Who is the most town

3) When the hell did Sho claim his role?

4) How many kills you think there is per night?

5) How many scum left you think there is?

1) Who is the most scum in your opinion?

2) Who is the most town?

3) When the hell did Sho claim his role?

4) How many kills you think there is per night?

5) How many scum left you think there is?

1) Proto (I think he is the SK ) and Kay is being inactive (making me think she could be a mafia)

2) like I said, Sho is already 99.99% town(because of his role claim and roof of role claim + eclipse lynch and also, he didn't die. Since Eclipse picked Shinori, I am guessing he is NOT mafia (but he could still be the SK).

3) re-read the entire thread(I am not kidding/bluffing)

4) I hope you are right about this (alternate kill theory).

5) This was my question and I would like to wait a bit before I answer this one(I want to see some answers first)

also Kay wasn't inactive (during night1) like I mentioned in an earlier post.(this is not clearing her in any possible way)

Yeah, I read the thread once during the beginning of Night 1. I don't think anyone else posts every single time they read the thread either, Blitz, regardless of alignment. There's only so much spam that's useful.

It could have been that the mafia and SK both targeted Snike, it is a small game. Besides that, I think it's reasonably likely that the SK has a fairly complicated role, and may or may not kill every night.

It could have been that the mafia and SK both targeted Snike, it is a small game. Besides that, I think it's reasonably likely that the SK has a fairly complicated role, and may or may not kill every night.

Speaking of small game remembering that Kevin kill could result a killchain, 2 kills per night would be ridiculously high unless there is like 1-2 mafia members. Think about it! lets say 3(?)maf+sk+cult leader makes 5 scum to beging with. thats more than 1 scum for 2 townies. If 2 dies each night and cult rescuits, the game would be insanely unbalanced for town. about 3 mafia, 1 sk, leader and one kill + one rescuit per night is still fast but at the very least town stands a change