FE7 Tier List

Emeraldfox

Haha! No! You think I'd let you do that? Use a unit because you...like them? What the hell kind of reason is that? From now on I'm going to make sure people only play Fire Emblem using the best units as decided by the almighty tier lists. No more of this babying bullcrap, no "fun" unless efficient play is what you find fun (which you all should, anyway, because it's the only fun way to play). Yes, efficient play is the only play that will be acceptable. You will all play for low turns to the best of your ability, and you will like it. Mark my words, on my honor as a veteran efficient player of Theory Emblem and expert tier debater, I will enforce this law.

oh god I'm so wet now

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it kind of funny. For most of the time where the tier lists were really active here, there didn't seem to be much hate towards them. Now that they've been really slow for a while, haters are popping up more often.

Calm down, people.

Because hating on existing tier lists gives people something to do when they can't find someone to argue new tier lists with, obviously

(Seriously though, if you just want to have fun, then what good is a tier list to you anyway? Pick who you like and make your own fun.)

Edited by zahlman

ZOMG STOP HAVING FUN GAI!!!! UR NOT A NORMAL PLAYER BAAAAW!!!!!!!!!!11one

I have a feeling some people won't get the joke here, so I'll explain: Black★Rock Shooter is making a satirical remark to show that sometimes the real SHFG's are the ones constantly bashing on tier lists and the people involved in them.

Lucius: I did your sister.

Raven: WTF, that's my job - wait, you're a guy? God dammit

Also,

I have a feeling some people won't get the joke here, so I'll explain: Black★Rock Shooter is making a satirical remark to show that sometimes the real SHFG's are the ones constantly bashing on tier lists and the people involved in them.

Seriously, explaining the joke is, like, SO inefficient. Don't you care about low post count? I know I do, which is why I edited these posts together instead of double-posting.

Edited by zahlman

I love how most of the people whom this post refers to haven't responded at all to it.

Guess they accept the verdict, then. Guilty as charged!

Way to kill my topic with your need to feel special, Pet. Gosh

Fiora.png

I salute your rationalization powers, which created a convenient scapegoat for something that was just a natural event.

I salute your rationalization powers, which created a convenient scapegoat for something that was just a natural event.

What scapegoat. I don't have that card.