Duel Terminal 2 Mafia

eclipse

Works

YO PROTO I WON AND YOU SUX

Please shut up, Sho. The jerk act really doesn't help you.

On a more relevant topic, Rothene, what can you say about the exact details of how your role was blocked? Any indication of whether it was a standard roleblocker, an effect on your target, etc?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my role may possibly have had some relation to your failure. I roleblock some things automatically, there's nothing I can do to stop it. I think there's a pretty good chance that your role was included in that. So, I'll believe your claim, at least for now.

Ouch. I presume you have some way to alter priorities?

looks like you beat me to this post, I was also planning on posting something like that

May as well claim, I suppose. Anything and everything with the same priority as me.

I wish we could talk about our priority numbers, but we can't, or I would most likely be pushing you for the priority you picked and see if it matched with Rothene's.

I wish we could talk about our priority numbers, but we can't, or I would most likely be pushing you for the priority you picked and see if it matched with Rothene's.

You can't, but I can talk about mine. Bizarre quirk of my role, I suppose.

okay, so you can specify the numbers here?

I'll say for now that my priority started as 7. Rothene still can't mention his priority in any way, though, so it won't give anyone else much info.

I'll say for now that my priority started as 7. Rothene still can't mention his priority in any way, though, so it won't give anyone else much info.

so how much control do you have over the numbers?

Did you change the numbers each night or did you stick to one all the way? You don't need to tell me specific value, just each night changes made or no.

IE: N0 Change/No Change

N1 Change/ No Change

N2 Change/No Change

Did you change the numbers each night or did you stick to one all the way? You don't need to tell me specific value, just each night changes made or no.

IE: N0 Change/No Change

N1 Change/ No Change

N2 Change/No Change

N0 and N1 were both 7, I had a different priority for N2 though.

What would be amusing is that Kay's ability cause anyone who's priority is the same as hers to just fail in all activity...leading to the no kill of N1 because whoever was selected for Mafia kill shared her priority...although I still want to know who stopped me. Could it be that whoever I targeted N1 had some way of stopping abilities themself?

lol sorry Flint, it takes me awhile to think about things.

Hm, I wonder if Kay blocks anyone with that same priority or the person you target(assuming you even target someone for your ability)?

Also makes me wonder if they're are multiple people/roles with the same priority.

But I suppose we can't really talk about that because of the rules...darn Eclipse.

Kay, did your priority go up or down on N2? Also, what kind of limitations are we talking about?

Lower number. Limitations like not being fully in control of it.