[FE10] An NM Radiant Dawn draft.

MacLovin

That's an understatement.

I meant at how ridiculous it is for Zihark AND Nephenee to have made it to the 3rd round. :facepalm: It doesn't help that you guys allowed marciaxrolf to get those three ridiculous picks.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Neph and Zihark are great.

How ever, they can't really solo their chapters without some rng abuse/luck?

And Neph needs bexp+forges.

And Zihark is best used if paired with another DBer for Earth hax???

Add in low Defense/Hp.......

I dunno now......

Sorry I just woke up. I meant "Marcia's good-for-nothing brother" If you do not know who that is, then I dont know what to say.

sorry, I just didn't read it properly

PKBeasts list picks danved.

Edited by Silver Harpoon

One quick question S.Harpoon. If transfers are allowed, does that mean I can use my file with that 39 hp/20 str/5 mag/20 skl/20 spd/28 lck/20 def/15 res Sothe? I also have Marcia, Rolf and Titania that can transfer str skl spd def (Marcia), str skl spd def res (Rolf) and Str/skl/spd (Titania).

One quick question S.Harpoon. If transfers are allowed, does that mean I can use my file with that 39 hp/20 str/5 mag/20 skl/20 spd/28 lck/20 def/15 res Sothe? I also have Marcia, Rolf and Titania that can transfer str skl spd def (Marcia), str skl spd def res (Rolf) and Str/skl/spd (Titania).

Yes.

!-8, Sothe solo for me........

I think I'm going to take a penelty here and use all the forced units, I suck at this chapter.

Hmm, Fiona and Jill should ass rape p3 if I can do it right.............

looking at past drafts i've seen marcia and nephenee go to the 3rd round.

Doesn't mean it's common.

I know Neph and Zihark are great.

How ever, they can't really solo their chapters without some rng abuse/luck?

And Neph needs bexp+forges.

And Zihark is best used if paired with another DBer for Earth hax???

Add in low Defense/Hp.......

I dunno now......

They don't need RNG abuse and luck. You have a crapton of BEXP in NM and resources to aid them as your main combat units. Who cares if Neph needs BEXP and forges? Every unit needs BEXP. Forges? Why is her needing forges a bad thing, again? It pays out.

Zihark doesn't need an Earth support in NM.

Again, their "low" HP/Def are aided by the resources you have. In Part 1, Zihark can take a Robe, an Energy Drop and a Secret Book to aid his lower stats. It's the same with Nephenee.

Doesn't mean it's common.

They don't need RNG abuse and luck. You have a crapton of BEXP in NM and resources to aid them as your main combat units. Who cares if Neph needs BEXP and forges? Every unit needs BEXP. Forges? Why is her needing forges a bad thing, again? It pays out.

Zihark doesn't need an Earth support in NM.

Again, their "low" HP/Def are aided by the resources you have. In Part 1, Zihark can take a Robe, an Energy Drop and a Secret Book to aid his lower stats. It's the same with Nephenee.

I guess Zihark won't be needing a secret book as much as another unit, 70% is high and he'll be needing +7 in skill as well as speed. Maybe you could consider giving him Leo's Dracoshield.

I guess Zihark won't be needing a secret book as much as another unit, 70% is high and he'll be needing +7 in skill as well as speed. Maybe you could consider giving him Leo's Dracoshield.

It's not a case of whether he needs it or not, it's just to BEXP slowplay his other stats.

It's not a case of whether he needs it or not, it's just to BEXP slowplay his other stats.

That and + 2 hit rate for Nolan doesn't matter much either. Secret books and to a certain extent (third tier only) ashera icons are used better for capping stas to, as sould said, bexp slowplay the rest of the stats.

Also, Zihark is freaking awesome anyway.

That and + 2 hit rate for Nolan doesn't matter much either. Secret books and to a certain extent (third tier only) ashera icons are used better for capping stas to, as sould said, bexp slowplay the rest of the stats.

Also, Zihark is freaking awesome anyway.

With how high Luck caps are, you're better off selling them for whatever they're worth (around 4000 G).

@Silver Haarpoon: You can't solo 1-8 with Sothe. He can't be in three places at once. You'll need at least two more units while Sothe heads to the East to clear that side. Micaiah should clear the West side if she has enough to Spd to double with Resolve.

Edited by Jigglypuff