[FE10] An NM Radiant Dawn draft.

MacLovin

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it to Callil. She can 4-turn 3-9 with it. Astrid can wait until the very start of Part 4.

Or 3 turn it with luck :o

Edited by Link

I'm test-running rd NM with Astrid+2-3&2-e bexp dumped on her.

She fraking Soloed 3-11.

I mean, She activated Sol every 2 hits, and Parablossome made her even more ridiculous than Janaff with tear+Nullify!!!

(Along with Jill and Haar helping cover the holes, but that's a given.)

I plan on Just giving Jill forges and Paragon, while dumping bexp on Fiona.

Is this the right way to do it??

Edited by Silver Harpoon

Edward, Mia, Nephenee, Ulki, Tibarn, Skrimir, Muarim, Devdan,Lyre

for my first time drafting i think my team turned out well. i dont regret my draftees that much. i just drafted too many laguz though and no magic users. with geoffrey and heather being free so either muarim or lyre wont be going to the tower. i doubt i can get muarim to s strike by the endgame. i drafted muarim to help out in 1-8 1e and in 4-4 i believe. drafted skrimir to help out in the desert. devdan so geoffrey wont have to solo any chapters. ulki cause i needed a flier for the desert. lyre can shove mia heather and nephenee right?

Edited by phokingbeast

Edward, Mia, Nephenee, Ulki, Tibarn, Skrimir, Muarim, Devdan,Lyre

for my first time drafting i think my team turned out well. i dont regret my draftees that much. i just drafted too many laguz though and no magic users. with geoffrey and heather being free so either muarim or lyre wont be going to the tower. i doubt i can get muarim to s strike by the endgame. i drafted muarim to help out in 1-8 1e and in 4-4 i believe. drafted skrimir to help out in the desert. devdan so geoffrey wont have to solo any chapters. ulki cause i needed a flier for the desert. lyre can shove mia heather and nephenee right?

Geoffrey can solo his own chapters.

Just get him to lvl 17-18 and crown him.

Miccy just needs to spam psychic in p3

Because Nolan/Edward/Jill/Meg/Tauroneo/Fiona/Zihark/Volug cannot go rambo without a bit of healing.

I've used Kurth in EM before, just load him with bexp and satori sign him.

He should be useful for fighting 4e-3......

Loliver

Edited by Silver Harpoon

Miccy just needs to spam psychic in p3

Because Nolan/Edward

Nolan's and Edward's need for healing are minimal. Atleast i'm sure edward's is... It isn't enough for miccy to get good staff levels. Specially if you will use her as combat unit...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for bumping this Quintessence. Im in 3-4 currently in this draft. With a turncount of 108 at the beginning of 3-4. Transfers are trivializing this run so much. My Sothe had 39 hp 20 str 5 mag 20 skl 20 spd 26 lck 20 def 15 res. My Jill is invincible in 1-5 lol. Marcia has str skl spd def transfers which really help. Nephenee roflstomped 2-1 with her godly transfers. Titania is roflstomping part 3 more than usual thanks to her str skl spd transfers, Rolf became good and doubles way too soon. Not to mention my hp str mag skl spd def res transfer ike...

Edited by Toon Link