Best Resource Allocation (FE4)

Bryan

In that case, the theif ring/ sword is better for her

The bargain ring only good for holy weapon user and staff user( Leaf is count)

No one talking about the knight ring, it's pretty useful

I'd rather for tinny use tron, then switch her equipment into thunder for dodge ( this is my way, you can think this way is bad)

But Thunder and Thoron have the same weight, so she'll have the same avoid with both spells.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that Aura, Thoron, Tornado and Bolganone are all 20 magic might, but the only difference is weight with them (Tornado the lightest at 1 and Bolganone the heaviest at 18). Unless you pair Tailto with Levin, Tornado would pretty much be used as a magic weapon for Leaf, and everyone hates Aura and picks Resire instead. As for Bolganone and Thoron, the former can be given to Azel's kid (if s/he can use fire magic) or as a backup weapon for Yuria, while the latter can be used by Tailto/Ethnia's kids.

I'm pretty sure that Aura, Thoron, Tornado and Bolganone are all 20 magic might, but the only difference is weight with them (Tornado the lightest at 1 and Bolganone the heaviest at 18). Unless you pair Tailto with Levin, Tornado would pretty much be used as a magic weapon for Leaf, and everyone hates Aura and picks Resire instead. As for Bolganone and Thoron, the former can be given to Azel's kid (if s/he can use fire magic) or as a backup weapon for Yuria, while the latter can be used by Tailto/Ethnia's kids.

If only there was some website with all the weapon data on it!

I rarely even use A-rank weapons besides books and staves. Hero weapons and 1-2 rangers are good enough to last whatever pool of units I have, and the remainder get Slim Swords or effective weapons or junk.

Why would you give Lightning to Leaf? Any of the A-rankers besides *arguably* Volcanone is better.

Due to the way I use Lakche, she keeps Hero Sword, and switches to the other one when one of them hits 100 kills. Basically, give your most spammed sword user Hero, and since you get another one in gen2, use him/her to make +50 crit killer weapons. Super fun~ Most give Leg/Knight to Celice from the beginning, so it'd be best on him in those cases.

And then every B-rank+ sword user have no issues clearing the arena whatsoever.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

So I should have my Lex!Lakche keep the Hero Sword she inherits? Also, should I have Celice keep the Hero Sword Patty gives him, or have Patty use it when her dad's Holyn? Usually I pair Briggid with Jamka, though...

What about the Thunder and Wind Sword inheritance? And who should buy the Flame Sword? I would probably give the 1st to Lakche, the 2nd to Celice (Aless gets a Javelin), and the third to Fin!Delmud. And do you give all of Fin's lances to Cuan for Altenna? And what should I do with Skasaher? Whether his father's Lex or Holyn, he still has about as much use as Holyn, and that's about a non-mounted Delmud/Beowulf who's pretty unlucky with getting strong hits and/or evading attacks.

Ok, I'm just ranting now.

Delmud is even better than the Swordtwins for the Hero Sword. Mount and high strength does that for you. Leaf is also preferred as he has Critical, Continue, high strength, and really wants to get to promotion ASAP. Holyn!Patty is dependent on the Hero Sword to even level, so I guess she's an ok choice for it. Celice is also awesome with a Hero Sword.

@TriVaLato: PEMN with your Skasaha. And Holyn is a decent character btw.

1: So I should have my Lex!Lakche keep the Hero Sword she inherits? 2: Also, should I have Celice keep the Hero Sword Patty gives him, or have Patty use it when her dad's Holyn? 3: Usually I pair Briggid with Jamka, though...

4: What about the Thunder and Wind Sword inheritance? 5: And who should buy the Flame Sword? 6: I would probably give the 1st to Lakche, the 2nd to Celice (Aless gets a Javelin), and the third to Fin!Delmud. 7: And do you give all of Fin's lances to Cuan for Altenna? 8: And what should I do with Skasaher? 9: Whether his father's Lex or Holyn, he still has about as much use as Holyn, and that's about a non-mounted Delmud/Beowulf who's pretty unlucky with getting strong hits and/or evading attacks.

10: Ok, I'm just ranting now.

I want to pick this apart because I can. I'll mark it in chunks.

1: I rarely keep the Hero Sword on Ayra anyway, it's Celice's territory because I <3 Celice. If Lakche has it, though, she may as well keep it since you're obviously going to use her.

2: Since Celice always has AyraSigurd's Hero Sword, I give it off to one of my nextliners. Delmud, Patty, Lakche, whatever.

3: I'm very proud of you.

4: Fee gets one of them if she didn't get the Light Sword. Nanna probably gets another if I'm not using Janne for some reason (I rarely don't use Janne), or the swordkids or Delmud.

5: Oifaye, because why not.

6: I'm very proud of you.

7: I give them all to Fin, because Fin keeps his shit because I don't pair him. Plus, Altenna's a useless fuckup.

8: The exact same thing you did for Lakche, except he's a boy.

9: Whether his dad's Lex or Holyn, he's practically Lakche.

10: I'm very proud of you.

I dunno. I guess yes, neither of them definitely need it as much as someone like Ares, but in Fee's case at least, she clearly has the best mobility to reach hard to get at bandits for the free 5k. *shrug*

Which...is completely useless and unnecessary for Fee.

Edited by Refa

If you spam her like I do, she can actually run close to dry from repairing the Light Sword.

Plus, it's not like anybody else can reach the damn village before Celice takes that south castle.

I want to pick this apart because I can. I'll mark it in chunks.

1: I rarely keep the Hero Sword on Ayra anyway, it's Celice's territory because I <3 Celice. If Lakche has it, though, she may as well keep it since you're obviously going to use her.

2: Since Celice always has AyraSigurd's Hero Sword, I give it off to one of my nextliners. Delmud, Patty, Lakche, whatever.

3: I'm very proud of you.

4: Fee gets one of them if she didn't get the Light Sword. Nanna probably gets another if I'm not using Janne for some reason (I rarely don't use Janne), or the swordkids or Delmud.

5: Oifaye, because why not.

6: I'm very proud of you.

7: I give them all to Fin, because Fin keeps his shit because I don't pair him. Plus, Altenna's a useless fuckup.

8: The exact same thing you did for Lakche, except he's a boy.

9: Whether his dad's Lex or Holyn, he's practically Lakche.

10: I'm very proud of you.

Wow. I actually said three things that the great Integrity was proud of.

Also, I'm kind of a canon follower, so I never trade away Leaf's Light Brand.

I was only proud because there was nothing to say about those but I marked them anyway. I mean, really, what's the rebuttal to "usually I pair Briggid with Jamka"?

The only rebuttal, obviously, is "I'm very proud of you." It's just like talking to a four-year-old.

If you're gonna use Lakche lots, then by all means keep Hero on her. Really, Hero just belongs on whichever sword user you're gonna end up using the most, since it's a great weapon and shouldn't be let to rot. For me, that is Lakche. For most, that is Celice. For others, it might be Fee or Delmud or someone else. Leaf, Nanna, or even Holyn!Leen for all I care. Just whoever's get the most use of it in your playstyle should have it.

For others, it might be Fee or Delmud or someone else. Leaf, Nanna, or even Holyn!Leen for all I care.

I remember Holyn!Leen. It threw LTC out the window, but it sure was fun.

Those Leen's can't even use a Hero Sword. Weak. HolynSylvia OTP.

Then again, Claude!Leen is essentially immune to sleep because Major Blaggi....