[FE11&12] A wacky Archanea superdraft.

Wen Yang

1. Decide a class for MU, Jeigan, and Arran to be stuck in.

2. Pick one guy for yourself w/ classes, pick one guy for KoT.

3. Pick another guy for yourself w/ classes, pick one guy for clipse.

4. Use wild card if you want, in which case you pick a third guy for yourself w/class.

1: My unit: Mage ---> Bishop

1.: Arran: Sorcerer (He is utter useless, and that's a nice staffbot position)

1. Jagen: Paladin, he has so much use early on.

2: I pick draug, going Knight ---> General in Fe11, and going Cavalier --> Draco in Fe12

2: I give KOT Bord, have fun visiting that village

3. I pick Ogma Going Merc ---> Hero in fe11, Going Merc ---> Swordmaster in Fe12

3. I give Clipsey Wrys, because you miss the bald skittle.

4. I wild card and give myself Cleric --> Sage Maliesia

5. I will reclass Lorenz to a Warrior.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here goes~!

I'm taking Cord as a Pirate -> Berserker (both games), and am giving Wen Elice. Then I invoke my wild card and take Catria as a Myrmidon -> Swordmaster (FE11) and Pegasus Knight -> Falcoknight (FE12). TEE-HEE~!

EDIT: Wrys is now a Curate -> Sage.

Edited by eclipse

I pick Palla as a Mrym/SM in FE11 and Cav/Falco in FE12, Elice can be my Cleric/Bishop.

Elie, you get Michalis.

My WIld Card pick is Linde, as a Mage/Sage in FE11 and a Cleric/Sage in FE12.

Yar, Michalis....yuck. meh, I'll make do, I guess. Too bad he only comes in one game.

I'll class Michalis as my !Sniper then.

Horace, take Samson. You can thank me later.

I'll pick Cecille, !Pegasus Knight -> !Falco Knight

*WILD CARD*

I'll pick Castor, !Hunter -> !Horseman. Obvious, I know, but productive either way.

Edited by Elieson

I make Samson a Warrior.

I give whoever I'm drafting for now Bantu. Suck eggs.

I draft Luke, he's Pirate --> Dracoknight

I also Draft Ryan, he's Hunter --> Horseman.

Yeah. Curse you Elie for taking Cecille.

Fuckdammit, changed my mine halfway through, don't think anyone saw though.

Edited by General Horace

Wild card is pointless. It gives an advantage to the firstgoing player since there is no point in not using it on the first turn - the best characters are there, and you want as many of them as you can get, see. There's no point in using it for a bad character over a good one, and you'll miss your chance for the good one if you don't use the wild card on the first turn.

Wild card is pointless. It gives an advantage to the firstgoing player since there is no point in not using it on the first turn - the best characters are there, and you want as many of them as you can get, see. There's no point in using it for a bad character over a good one, and you'll miss your chance for the good one if you don't use the wild card on the first turn.

Technically it gives an advantage to the last guy, since I can't use it until my second pick.

It's there so the 5th guy to choose isn't boned.

Anyways...

I make Bantu not suck, somehow.

I reclass Bord to Pirate/Warrior.

I give Julian to Vicious Sal. Enjoy his early craptastic combat.

I give Maria to General Horace. You suck eggs.

I draft Mage/Sage!Merric.

I also use my wild card to draft Cleric/Bishop!Lena

Edited by Kngt_Of_Titania

Oh, if you can only use it on your second round, I guess it's okay.. Though snaking should take care of that, but I guess that these are just games with such a small "elite force" that even snaking doesn't guarantee much. Still, there should be good picks even for the fifth in the first round (I don't know about FE12, but maybe something like Frey/Cain/Abel/Shiida/Ogma/Free cavalier in FE11 - they are all quite just as good picks amongst each other), and he get's the best of the next round's picks.

Technically it gives an advantage to the last guy, since I can't use it until my second pick.

It's there so the 5th guy to choose isn't boned.

But then the first drafter has to watch 9 players get drafted before his #2 pick

I pick Palla as a Mrym/SM in FE11 and Cav/Falco in FE12, Elice can be my Cleric/Bishop.

Elie, you get Michalis.

My WIld Card pick is Linde, as a Mage/Sage in FE11 and a Cleric/Sage in FE12.

From what I understand, they must be the same class in both games (unless they are only in 1 game)

In this draft there are a LOT of good units. The intention of my wild card was to give the 1st pick player less of an advantage. He/She already has the best pick of the bunch. Only fitting that after that he/she gets the worst of the best.

Elie, Twist, number 2.

2. When you choose/are given a unit, you must decide which unpromoted class they will have, and which promoted class they will have. The Unit may not be reclassed into any other class than the chosen classes. You may choose a different class set for each game if the character shows up in both games.

Thanks for early junk arran...i need a sage anyway.

Pass to the next person, est.

As for me, i need a cleric/sage filler. Yubello, I choose you!

Edited by Elieson

I need an early FE11 unit. Mrym(Fe11)/Merc (Fe12)/SM(Fe11)/Horseman(FE12) Navarre, you're it!

Eclipse was nice, so she can have the Orange Skittle.

Est will be a Pegasus Knight/Dracoknight (Fe11)/Falco Knight (Fe12).

Edited by Kopfjager

The Orange Skittle is an Archer -> Sniper (FE11) and Horseman (FE12).

If I've got Roshea, I might as well grab someone else from the Wolfguard. . .in this case, Sedgar as a Hero (FE11) and Sniper (FE12).

Since Wen's getting nervous, Sal can have Jake.

FYEAH. Caeda, You will be spared! Kay... Bsns...

Well, I am staying with my favorite: Sniper Jake for FE12. Ballista doesn't change for Fe11 Hurr durr, that was expected...

OK, I will be picking Athena, Going Myrm --> Falco in Fe12, Going Pegasus ---> Paladin in Fe11

My other pick will be: Caesar, I can just not let my favorite DS fe unit pass by... He will go Fighter ---> Berserker in Fe11, and he will go Pirate --- Dracoknight in Fe12

I hand Vyland to Eclipse, who is ass to recruit in fe12, unless you know how to not make it ass, so if you are nice to me, I might tell you =3

I Hand The sluggish axe who kills baby fish to Kot, Darros is all yours, he comes at a most shitty time in fe12. But you were nice, and his fe11 is pretty decent.

I Hand The sluggish axe who kills baby fish to Kot, Darros is all yours, he comes at a most shitty time in fe12. But you were nice, and his fe11 is pretty decent.

Darros is pretty decent in FE12, actually. Hes got SOME defence to back up his silver axe usage.

EDIT: Ok, Kot is screwed since he doesn't have a berserker/warrior slot open. xD

Edited by blues