• Pokemon
    • Super Smash Bros.
    • Fire Emblem
    • Donkey Kong
    • Warioware/Warioland
    • Earthbound
    • Pikmin
    • Starfox
    • The Nes classics (Kid Icarus, Ice Climbers, etc., etc.)
    • Mr. Game and Watch
    • F-zero
    • Yoshi's games
    • Mario Party
    • MarioKart
    • Metroid
    • Advance Wars
    • Golden Sun
  2. 2. Other companies

• Sonic
    • Metal Gear
    • Pac-man
    • Crash Bandicoot
    • Final Fantasy
    • Street Fighter
    • Megaman (and all related series)
    • Mortal Kombat
    • Contra
    • Metal Slug
    • Tetris
    • Need For Speed.
    • Sims
    • Double Dragon
    • WoW
    • Uncharted
    • Ace Attorney
    • Elder Scrolls
    • Castlevania
    • Tekken
  3. 3. Even more Choices

• Call Of Duty
    • Halo
    • Half-Life
    • Bio-Shock
    • Portal
    • Super Robot Wars
    • Super Monkey Ball
    • Gears Of War
    • Resident Evil
    • Left 4 Dead
    • Assassin's Creed
    • Arcade Games.
    • Tales
    • Ratchet and Clank
    • Madden
    • Total War
    • Baiten Kaitos
    • SoulCaliber
    • Star Ocean
    • Klonoa
  4. 4. More choices

• PilotWings
    • Zynga's "Ville" series
    • Monster Huner
    • Harvest Moon
    • Animal Crossing
    • Rune Factory
    • Tak
    • Tales
    • Jak&Dexter
    • Banjo & Kazooei
    • Prof. Layton
    • Diablo
    • Doom
    • Cheetamen

Wait, what do you mean we can only choose 1?

Super Robot Taisen.

What? It is well-known! Mostly in Japan.

Hey now, regardless of where, it is still well-known! *shot*

I would argue that a lot of those aren't very well known, and others aren't series.

You forgot Ace Attorney! With six games out, I would consider that to be a pretty popular franchise. >w<

Having a bunch of games doesn't make a series popular. Ace Attorney isn't very popular. Also why CoD isn't on there? I dislike it but it's literally the most popular non-Nintendo series.

Having a bunch of games doesn't make a series popular. Ace Attorney isn't very popular. Also why CoD isn't on there? I dislike it but it's literally the most popular non-Nintendo series.

I beg to differ that the series is considerably more popular than you think, but it's not worth getting into. XD

A year ago I would've picked Fire Emblem. It's still one of my favorite series, but I like it less than I used to since Super Robot Wars is essentially took everything I like about Fire Emblem and left the stuff I didn't like. Now my favorite Nintendo game is Pokemon,

Non-nintendo would be Street Fighter. This year, I became obsessed with it. Now if only I didn't suck at it...

And come to think of it, when the hell is Fire Emblem a well know series? I know 3 people who are Fire Emblem fans, 2 of which I introduced it to.

I beg to differ that the series is considerably more popular than you think, but it's not worth getting into. XD

Lol. Was it because the logic(especially when presenting evidence) behind the cases a bit stretched? That's how it was for me when I played some of the scenes where the evidence does not connect with the issue at hand whatsoever at first glance.

Edited by UberLughFTW

Lol. Was it because the logic(especially when presenting evidence) behind the cases a bit stretched? That's how it was for me when I played some of the scenes where the evidence does not connect with the issue at hand whatsoever at first glance.

I just meant that when I first picked up the series, I assumed it would have a small fanbase, and was taken aback when I realized just how many people played the games. For what it's worth, it has a strong following in Europe and is hugely popular in Japan. (I mean, it's had two musicals, regular fan meetings in Tokyo every year, and is now getting a live-action film with a famous Japanese director at the helm.) XD

I couldn't pick a favorite Nintendo series, so I'm going to attempt to be neutral and say Super Smash Brothers. It does a pretty good job of representing all of Nintendo's primary franchises, and, of course, they're fun games. XD

Edited by Popo

Just to note Ace Attorney is popular enough

Again, I'd say it's a matter of where it is popular, and to know that fact.

Ah, ninja'd. Still the point stands.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Uncharted, Tekken, God of War, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Tom Clancy games, Golden Sun, Gears of War, Halo, Fallout, Half-Life, Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, Portal... Essentially, this list is shit. You've completely forgotten any series that is an FPS along with other series.

In addition, Spore, Farmville, Minecraft and Skyrim aren't series. Skyrim's the closest but that's Elder Scrolls. Which is another series you've forgotten.

Clearly, you know nothing about video games.

Edited by Bblader

Uncharted, Tekken, God of War, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Tom Clancy games, Golden Sun, Gears of War, Halo, Fallout, Half-Life, Assassin's Creed, Bioshock, Portal... Essentially, this list is shit. You've completely forgotten any series that is an FPS along with other series.

In addition, Spore, Farmville, Minecraft and Skyrim aren't series. Skyrim's the closest but that's Elder Scrolls. Which is another series you've forgotten.

Clearly, you know nothing about video games.

I don't have a habit of playing every single genre and type of game.

And I said that I missed some

Btw, it's fixed, thanks for reminding me.

Did I still forget some??

Edited by Silver Harpoon

Fire Emblem_ that's why I go to this forum

Another nintendo is Pokemon_ that my favorite

I also like mario_ all kind of Mario

Final fantasy is a good game, I also like half-life, street fighter a

Btw, it's fixed, thanks for reminding me.

Did I still forget some??

Yep.

Madden, Total War, Ratchet & Clank and more that I'll think of as it dawns on me.

As for my personal favourite, I'd go with Baten Kaitos.

Professor Layton, anyone?

It's definitely not my favorite series, but it's up there. My favorite would be a toss-up between Zelda, Fire Emblem, Metroid, and Smash Bros. I voted Zelda, just because I'm currently enamored with SS (and because that series has virtually no bad games in it), but it could really go to any of them.