Least favorite FE?

Darros

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which FE is your least favorite?

Hi! I'm just making ANOTHER tandom poll. This time, say which FE is your least favorite, and why. "I haven't played it" isn't an excuse, so I can't put like FE9 or something.

My least favorite is FE7, because I find it really boring, and I don't even like a lot of the characters.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11. I can't keep myself interested, at all. I actually love FE's plots and characters, and having neither well developed made me feel really disconnected from the game. I finished it once, and each time I try to start again, I end up bored and disinterested. =/

My least favorite is FE7, because I find it really boring, and I don't even like a lot of the characters.

>:|

--

I've already said this, but... FE11. I was so, so unbelievably disappointed when I fired up the game and spent my first few days with it. D: The graphics were dark and muddy, the battle sprites were a terrible eyesore, and worst of all, there was little to no story carrying the game. No support conversations, no character interaction, no reason for me to want to get behind Marth and actually see him to victory. Honestly, the lack of proper story really felt like a joke to me and I still can't look past it. I also wasn't a fan of the wonky save system, or the lack of rescuing. D: I was expecting a game on-par with or better than the GBA games, and that was not the case at all.

Edited by Popo

my least favorite is FE5...mostly due to the lol stat caps at 20(which i feel isn't acceptable for a game that comes after FE4), and that there are several systems that to me, make the game feel like a Chore to play rather then an fun expierence.

All the reasons Thracia is my favorite. ^_^

I don't really like playing Blazing Sword; I've done too many playthroughs, so it just doesn't keep my interest anymore.

I'd have to say FE11 as well. The portraits are absolutely awful, the plot is non-existent, and most of the dialogue was cringe-inducing. And the sidequests require you to be a terrible person to unlock.

I'd have to say FE8. I shouldn't be able to sleepwalk through hard mode. A dishonorable mention to FE5, if mostly for that bloody FoW (fatigue and low caps hurt too, which is a shame, because it could've been quite a good game).

Edited by Epic Fail

I'm really surprised FE7 is losing.(...Winning? Whatever)

Just cause a lot of people like it doesn't mean a lot of people don't dislike it. (well maybe it does, but whatever)

Can't decide if 8 or 11 squandered more potential by having lame characters and story.

Edited by deranger

Just cause a lot of people like it doesn't mean a lot of people don't dislike it. (well maybe it does, but whatever)

Can't decide if 8 or 11 squandered more potential my having lame characters and story.

Yeah, I know, just didn't expect it. Don't think I've heard fans of the series call it boring before, but that's what 2 of the 3 people who commented on it said. Then again, not like I have a feel for people's opinions on any of the other games.

FE1. No Contest. It's too outdated, even compared to Gaiden >_>

Not to mention some stuff in FE1 was inexcusably bad game design, even if it was the first game in the series *coughhealersneedtogetattackedtogetexphack*.

I'll say FE1, with dishonorable mention to FE4.

Didn't you say you haven't played the Japan-only FEs?

I'll admit to saying that I indeed haven't played the Japan-only FEs outside of FE6. I have other reasons for not liking the games I mentioned.

FE8 - Too easy, dull characters, bland story.

FE10 - Dull characterization, some FE9 characters gets derailed (like Sothe), cringe worthy story.

FE11 - Character personality is nonexistent, too repetitive.

I chose FE8 because I never bothered to pick it up again after playing FE7 for the first time.

Edited by Little Al