Jeigan...

I routinely max out Jeigan's stats using stat items and the star orb every time I play FE3. The world is still intact. :mellow:

Edited by Musashi

Sorry I haven't played old Fire Emblem games in what seems to be forever, but Jeigan looks to be the worst FE character ever that can attack. Is this true.

Chainy could be just as bad. If you duplicate into another Jeigan D:

At least Jeigan serves a purpose: giving his Silver Spear to Sheeda so she can become even more powerful ~_~

You make a good point there, on both lines

I've always though Boa was the worst character. He's completely outclassed by the time you get him and generally serves no purpose other than to sit on the bench. Jeigan at least semi-useful for weakening enemies and as a human shield in the first chapter or two.

I've always though Boa was the worst character. He's completely outclassed by the time you get him and generally serves no purpose other than to sit on the bench. Jeigan at least semi-useful for weakening enemies and as a human shield in the first chapter or two.

He's the second best healer you have when he joins, so Boa is actually quite nice if you don't plan on promoting Rena. Plus, unlike the healers you can use him to set up kills. He isn't exactly great and his growths are completely awful, but I think he gets less credit than he deserves.

I think Daros is way worse. It takes 10 levels for him to double with even a hammer against 0 speed enemies, and he'll never have a hit rate over 80. He's totally unusable.

Edited by Roshe

I've never even gotten Daros. I ended up killing him because I forgot he even existed. =/

Edited by Musashi

I found the Orleans Knights suck more than Jeigan. Almost none of them can do anything right besides Hardin and Roshe(did I spell those right?). I want to kill them in FE3 but I usually have Marth just go to that village to not even bother.

So will Wolf, Zaggaro, Villuck(or is it Biraku now?), and Machis actually have growth rates or will they just stay useless?

Probably because magic wouldn't be very good if people had decent resistance. Magic power only goes by the tome's base might and doesn't add the character's strength. Incidentally, Gato is the only character in FE1 who has any resistance at all.

Why are there so many useless units in FE1?

You forget, this is also the first Fire Emblem. And one the first of the SRPG genre. It's pro'lly a left over from their ideas of Famicom Wars, to have extra units, especially since unlike Famicom Wars units did not come back afterwards D: