Brawl tendencies

Serene

Everyone. =)

Without the special moves you can't really do amazing combos. I mean, you can't smash in the air, and Wolf's aerials aren't all that accurate, and they're rather easy to see coming, so without the specials they can retaliate with ease once they get into the air.

Let's face it; Wolf's Special attacks suck. Fox's reflector is superior due to the Fox Shine, which is immensly useful. Falco's Falco Phantasm already was a spike if you hit someone with it, and Wolf's curved angle makes it much harder to hit with than with a straight line. I will give you the fact that his Up Special is better despite it losing its fire attack, because it gains a lot of speed, and is easier to recover with because you don't have to wait for Falco to scream "FIYAH!" and fall to his doom, missing by the smallest amount possible. I'll also give you the fact that Wolf's Side Special is a pretty good recovery compared to the other Side Specials, but that's not really what that move is for. His Blaster is god awful, being slow, and only really strong when up close, which defeats the point of the blaster! His Smash attacks hit hard, and are lightning quick.

I'm not saying they're good, but they're good enough that they can be used nicely in the air. Also, just because Wolf can't shine like Fox doesn't mean he can't shine period. Also, he gets a moment of invincibility, which is a plus if you can time it right.

I agree. Fox's reflector is nice because he can shine and Falco's has range. Wolf's reflector is... bigger?

also with fox's reflector you can jump in the air and repeatedly use it to avoid any groundwork

also with fox's reflector you can jump in the air and repeatedly use it to avoid any groundwork

That's called Shine, Knife mentiond that earlier. It's the technical term for that

Serene, I've got a tendency for you: with Toon Link, you use aerial A-Down way too much. It's not too much of a problem, since your Toon Link is totally pwnsome anyway.

And, I'll admit it. I'm a sore loser.

Serene, I've got a tendency for you: with Toon Link, you use aerial A-Down way too much. It's not too much of a problem, since your Toon Link is totally pwnsome anyway.

And, I'll admit it. I'm a sore loser.

Yeah I noticed that, it's a tendency I got because if used at low percentages it traps them in the air and can rack up 50+damage.

And I'll admit that sometimes I get pissed at lossing as well, why do you think I'm now using a Wiimote/nunchuck to brawl, I broke my last decent GC controller

Another reason why I use down a in air is because of the fact it creates a shock wave that moves character's and sometimes if you are unprepared it has killing ablity, or saving ablity from a Ike attack.

Killing myself has become a tendency of mine too, but I'm always trying to keep myself from dying unless I can bring someone down with me. Another tendency of mine is that whenever I get the chance for a recovery that someone else has too, I try and jump off of their heads when I can to give me the boost I need to get back up. It works most of the time, but has failed plenty of times.

• 2 weeks later...

i used to have the no-shield tendency, but not anymore. my greatest fault is probably my random spasms of choosing to spam a move and not stop until i hit with it.

i also hate losing. mostly because my brother is an asshole. he beat me a couple times then went around and told his friends he was better than me at Smash Bros.

I suppose I commit suicide every once in a while...

and I tend to taunt (wish the player luck) in every match.

I know it's stupid, but it's me.

Taunting is fine, as long it doesn't get to the point of annoyance.

I keep forgeting the range of Ike's sword. It soo BIG!! XD

And I always forget while I'm doing Pit's Up-B thing, I can't let the opponent hit me while I'm in the middle of it...

Edited by Princess Kilvas

With Wolf, I keep using ^B and not making it back to the stage when it's prefectly possible to do so

I tend to commit suicide sometimes because I like to jump off the stage and spike people or knock them back farther.

And that is why I use Toon Link, his recovery is one of (if not the) greatest recovery for someone with only two jumps that has no added affects (like Yoshi's or Ness and Lucas)

My biggest tendency is to run into attack's, it's a combonation of me thinking that they don't have the range they do, or the fact that they charge up longer than I think they do (I did that a couple times today)

This exactly. I always end up running into my friend's PK Freezes.