FE Voice Meme

Popo

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://vocaroo.com/?...dNBgk0vNKaFk8ef

I switched from dutch to english 8D

Also, I have an incredible cold right now...

Meh... Might do it again someday... more epic, when i'm not totally tirebored

Haha! I can understand the non-English parts a bit. >w< And I also pronounce some of the names similar to your dutch pronunciations, but that's coincidence.

Kam

Haha! Shortest video ever. XD

Cresneta

Aww! You seem so happy to be doing the meme! Thanks for not sounding bored. XD And yay for more girls!

blllllack.mmmmmamba.ops

Your voice sounds different than what I thought it would sound like. :D

Balcerzak

I haven't had time to watch your new video due to finals, but I'll get around to it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffBsZRz7Pzw

This was recorded almost immediatley after I woke up, and my nose is kinda plugged, so my voice sounds a little funny. Oddly enough, it's clearer than normal in some parts :/ Edited by General Horace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffBsZRz7Pzw

This was recorded almost immediatley after I woke up, and my nose is kinda plugged, so my voice sounds a little funny. Oddly enough, it's clearer than normal in some parts :/

LOL. I have to respectfully disagree with your least favorite characters. XD My Nino killed Nergal last run through, and Lyn killed the dragon! (Although, yeah, she's terrible at the beginning of the game.) Also, congratulations on finding redeeming qualities in FE11. XD

Edited by Popo

LOL. I have to respectfully disagree with your least favorite characters. XD My Nino killed Nergal last run through, and Lyn killed the dragon! (Although, yeah, she's terrible at the beginning of the game.) Also, congratulations on finding redeeming qualities in FE11. XD

Haha, I'm one of those boring people that just has Athos do it.

Also, just another note on character's name's I pronounce incorrectly/different, Guy I hear is often "Gee" like in French.

• 1 month later...

Ironically, I forgot to do my own meme. XD I'll work on it later this week. :3

We need a voice tier list. One of the categories needs to be "awesome accent". And Kaoz needs to be at the top of that tier.

That... would be awesome. Please do it. XD

My voice would probably belong in generic/forgettable tier. Ah well, it was interesting to see how other people on the forums sound IRL.

I know; listening to me talk is an experience.