Upcoming Sony Equivalent to Smash Bros

Randoman

Has anyone heard of the new Smash Bros-like game for PS3 that has Sony characters?

Title_Fight.jpg

Yeah, there hasn't really been much proof of the game actually existing. In fact, the only pictures that directly have to do with the game is the logo above me and this picture of Sweet Tooth.

Details can be found here.

Playable characters (there'll be around 20) include Colonel Mael Radec, Kratos, Parappa, Nathan Drake, Sly Cooper, Sweet Tooth, and Fat Princess currently.

So assuming this isn't fake (which it might be, seeing how only that site has new info on it), what do you think so far?

I'm pretty interested in the specials system that they have, seeing how it consists of a three part meter and "Final Smashes" are only usable when all three sections of the meter are full. Having a 20 character roster is a bit, small. I'm hoping that Jak, Ratchet, and Sackboy will be included. I'm hoping that they'll include Crash Bandicoot as well, since he was practically the mascot for Sony back in the day, but given his situation now it'll be hard. They also said that the staff themselves don't know the full roster, since they need to negotiate with the different character owners to see if they can use them in Title Fight.

On a side note, I'm really hoping that they don't stick with Title Fight as the final title. They should at least put Sony somewhere in the title.