The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I was agreeing with Emerald when he said Eliwood/Fiora and Hector/Florina(Farina) makes their kids cousins. I said that's why I ship Eliwood/Fiora and Hectoe/Farina, because I find the cousincest funny.

Why did you guys think I didn't know what I was talking about.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

The way in which you said it confused me. So is the fact that playing somewhat loud music isn't waking people up.

*pats on the back* Don't worry about it, mate.

Fanfiction...?

>_>

Judge me and die.

How are those spoilers? Granted, I always get bored of FE7 by the time you kill Ursala. Ugh, everything after that feels like such a pain.

;/

This. And it's Brammimond.

My memory is so bad.

Thanks for clearing it up.

@EK: They reveal plot points that you would not know if you just started the game or had not played it yet. That is the definition of a spoiler.

Edited by Makaze

My memory is so bad.

Thanks for clearing it up.

@EK: They reveal plot points that you would not know if you just started the game or had not played it yet. That is the definition of a spoiler.

I was asking how they're still spoilers years later after the game has been laid out on a bed and had love made to it countless times.

I was asking how they're still spoilers years later after the game has been laid out on a bed and had love made to it countless times.

I thought I said this already, but I view it as a spoiler while there are people who have not played it yet.

People who have played it do not suddenly get the privilege of trampling on courtesy because it won't hurt them anymore. People who come to the series late deserve the same respect you would demand if you were playing it for the first time.

Edited by Makaze

I thought I said this already, but I view it as a spoiler while there are people who have not played it yet.

People who have played it do not suddenly get the privilege of trampling on courtesy because it won't hurt them anymore. People who come to the series late deserve the same respect you would demand if you were playing it for the first time.

I understand that, but how many first timers would actually venture to these parts of the forum where the subject isn't even about Fire Emblem?

I understand that, but how many first timers would actually venture to these parts of the forum where the subject isn't even about Fire Emblem?

I am especially sensitive about spoilers, so I err on the side of caution. I want people to both spoiler plot points and tell me what it is a spoiler for, and if they forget, I want them to feel bad if not apologize.

I dislike it when someone spoils someone else and then blows it off because 'it was old' or 'they should have seen it coming'. You can't take back a spoiler once it's been planted in someone's head. Show some remorse for the damage you have done.

I extend the same courtesy I demand from others because it feels better when I am consistent with myself.

Edited by Makaze

I am especially sensitive about spoilers, so I err on the side of caution. I want people to both spoiler plot points and tell me what it is a spoiler for, and if they forget, I want them to feel bad if not apologize.

I dislike it when someone spoils someone else and then blows it off because 'it was old' or 'they should have seen it coming'. You can't take back a spoiler once it's been planted in someone's head. Show some remorse for the damage you have done.

I extend the same courtesy I demand from others because it feels better when I am consistent with myself.

I guess. But, really, plot is mostly discussed in the boards containing Fire Emblem where hiding spoilers would be neat. But somewhere like Far From The Forest or Forum Games where it's barely discussed, usually by people who beat the games. I get where you're coming from, but it wouldn't hurt to lighten up some. Even if you're consistant with yourself.

Edited by Emerald Knight

I guess. But, really, plot is mostly discussed in the boards containing Fire Emblem where hiding spoilers would be neat. But somewhere like Far From The Forest or Forum Games where it's barely discussed, usually by people who beat the games. I get where you're coming from, but it wouldn't hurt to lighten up some. Even if you're consistant with yourself.

Spoilers are one thing I will never lighten up about, I'm afraid. I've been spoiled too many times.