• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

had to figure out what that FE 5 list was about :D Is that another nuzlocke run? haha

Err... something like it I'm sure. But then there was something about hacking it........ and I got lost from there

Soo um.. whats everyone going to talk about now?

By all means, start us off

Okay then, just to make it clear to I had no Idea what was going on in the last 20 pages XD (I really need to play those fire emblem games as usual I am always behind on everything) So how did you all manage to come across serenes forums? ( I am so original)

Edited by Shelie

Okay then, just to make it clear to I had no Idea what was going on in the last 20 pages XD (I really need to play those fire emblem games as usual I am always behind on everything) So how did you all manage to come across serenes forums?

Lol that was talk of FE 11.

I found the site randomly at around the fall in search of info on the FE series. This site is how I discovered FE 12(Followed by disappointment of the fact that it's japan only) and Awakening (which got me so excited, I came back here regularly for updates). It wasn't til late June that I decided to officially join, in order to join in on the conversations. And here I am now!

Edited by Hero-King

Lol that was talk of FE 11.

I found the site randomly at around the fall in search of info on the FE series. This site is how I discovered FE 12(Followed by disappointment of the fact that it's japan only) and Awakening (which got me so excited, I came back here regularly for updates). It wasn't til late June that I decided to officially join, in order to join in on the conversations. And here I am now!

Awesome! I came across it after playing Fire Emblem Awakening, I loved that game so much I looked for any fire emblem forums to see what other people thought on the game & Fire Emblem in general that's how I found Serenes back in May but only started posting last month, as I was to shy before that ( And well still am kinda) but I kept watch on what was going on in the awakening forum often (Yes it takes me months to start getting comfortable before I speak) I actually only started playing Fire emblem I think last year or the year before, though I had known about it for years due to smash bros my fav character to play was always Marth & Roy, thanks to my 3ds with the ambassador program I got sacred stones for free I realised how awesome the game was & quickly bought PoR & RD Though I sucked at PoR on my first play through I didnt even finish it I did it all wrong... I plan on replaying it again soon though

Edited by Shelie

Okay then, just to make it clear to I had no Idea what was going on in the last 20 pages XD (I really need to play those fire emblem games as usual I am always behind on everything) So how did you all manage to come across serenes forums? ( I am so original)

Got here through some Youtubers I watched, etc.

mewy's skyping YOU SHOULD TOO

and no i'm not going to flirt with shelie, interest >:O

Bullshit.

Awesome! I came across it after playing Fire Emblem Awakening, I loved that game so much I looked for any fire emblem forums to see what other people thought on the game & Fire Emblem in general that's how I found Serenes back in May but only started posting last month, as I was to shy before that ( And well still am kinda) but I kept watch on what was going on in the awakening forum often (Yes it takes me months to start getting comfortable before I speak) I actually only started playing Fire emblem I think last year or the year before, though I had known about it for years due to smash bros my fav character to play was always Marth & Roy, thanks to my 3ds with the ambassador program I got sacred stones for free I realised how awesome the game was & quickly bought PoR & RD Though I sucked at PoR on my first play through I didnt even finish it I did it all wrong... I plan on replaying it again soon though

Yeah, Awakening is pretty cool, though prior to it, the only one I ever did was Shadow Dragon (FE 11) so I'm really attached to Archanea and the fact that Awakening is the same place, but in the future made it even cooler! Unfortunately, not many people liked the DS games in comparison to others in the series and even fewer like Marth, among the lords. But yeah, Smash Bros started the revolution for me (In case you didn't already notice, I'm a dedicated Marth fan lol) PoR and RD, I never got the chance to try, but I've looked into them and both look to be promising. After finding out about Ike from Brawl, I really wanted to try them, but never did

Edited by Hero-King

I have only ever been flirted with online never in real life, mainly cause I dont like guys flirting with me ( people flirt reaally bad in world of warcraft if they find out you are female)

Yeah, Awakening is pretty cool, though prior to it, the only one I ever did was Shadow Dragon (FE 11) so I'm really attached to Archanea and the fact that Awakening is the same place, but in the future made it even cooler! Unfortunately, not many people liked the DS games in comparison to others in the series and even fewer like Marth, among the lords. But yeah, Smash Bros started the revolution for me (In case you didn't already notice, I'm a dedicated Marth fan lol)

Well I know a lot dislike Marth & Roy but they will always be my first favorite ever FE Characters & my favorite FE lords along with Ike

I have only ever been flirted with online never in real life, mainly cause I dont like guys flirting with me ( people flirt reaally bad in world of warcraft if they find out you are female)

Hmm.I'll admit flirting can make things a little awkward, but I sometimes do, just for comedic purposes. I'm a gentleman at heart But I don't do much of it online.

Edited by Hero-King

I dont know if anyone here has ever played world of warcraft but seriously if you go on there and say you are female you will have so many guys wanting to talk to you and the flirting here is nothing compared to what I seen on there (I dont play it anymore by the way)

Well I know a lot dislike Marth & Roy but they will always be my first favorite ever FE Characters & my favorite FE lords along with Ike

Agreed. While he was too slow to my liking in melee to beat out Marth, I always did find his flame sword to be cool. And then there's Ike

I dont know if anyone here has ever played world of warcraft but seriously if you go on there and say you are female you will have so many guys wanting to talk to you and the flirting here is nothing compared to what I seen on there (I dont play it anymore by the way)

I'm not one for online computer gaming, so I wouldn't know, but in real life, I've seen a lot of thirsty people that really know how to make a fool of themselves, by thinking they can kick it with any girl he wished

Though I'll admit I've done a little bit myself, but only as jokes

Edited by Hero-King

You're lucky it only gets that bad. I've heard worse stories. (Wayyyy worse)

Edited by Interest