The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

I'm not one for online computer gaming, so I wouldn't know, but in real life, I've seen a lot of thirsty people that really know how to make a fool of themselves, by thinking they can kick it with any girl he wished

Though I'll admit I've done a little bit myself, but only as jokes

world of warcraft was the only online gaming I have ever done due to my brother pestering me for weeks to try out, before then I hardly ever touched a computer, Though I quit last year. I must say I lost a lot of my innocence after playing that game & the things I read (I was home schooled by the way)

Edited by Shelie

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

world of warcraft was the only online gaming I have ever done due to my brother pestering me for weeks to try out, before then I hardly ever touched a computer, Though I quit last year. I must say I lost a lot of my innocence after playing that game & the things I read (I was home schooled by the way)

So world of warcraft really is that bad?

Home schooled? The lack of social interaction would bore me to death. And school itself is just ugh. How can you even live, by being taught at home?

Well world of warcraft iit self isnt bad but its when you happen to get grouped up with certain people or read the live chat that goes on there.... And well I had to homeschool I was being bullied at school...

Well world of warcraft iit self isnt bad but its when you happen to get grouped up with certain people or read the live chat that goes on there.... And well I had to homeschool I was being bullied at school...

Oh. Well I'm sorry to hear that. It must have been hard for you, before being home schooled that is

Lots of junk!!! Junk ftw!

well my bully tried to kill me... but being home schooled wasnt easy either, I pretty much grew up with no friends. My life has been like a roller coaster! (Emotinaly) Now I am finally trying to smile when I go places (Even if its a fake one) I been told I have a beautiful smile too one Im usualy to afraid to show..

Edited by Shelie

Lots of junk!!! Junk ftw! well my bully tried to kill me... but being home schooled wasnt easy either, I pretty much grew up with no friends. My life has been like a roller coaster! (Emotionaly) Now I am finally trying to smile when I go places (Even if its a fake one)

d'aww, it's oka--NO. NO!! bad boney. shelie, stop trying to lure me into being super friendly ._.

So world of warcraft really is that bad?

Home schooled? The lack of social interaction would bore me to death. And school itself is just ugh. How can you even live, by being taught at home?

I think it gets a bit of a bad rap, but yeah, I can see where the innocence would be lost.

Pretty much this. What server were you?

Edited by Interest

Lots of junk!!! Junk ftw! well my bully tried to kill me... but being home schooled wasnt easy either, I pretty much grew up with no friends. My life has been like a roller coaster! (Emotinaly) Now I am finally trying to smile when I go places (Even if its a fake one)

Wow, I thought my life was stressful but you've had it way worst than i can imagine. And even though you went through all of that, you're still trying to smile. I can't help but envy that about you, (though I do the same, I'm on a lesser scale). But rest assured, cause in here, we're all a family that helps each other when in need. Here, you don't have to pretend to smile. That, I promise you :)

d'aww, it's oka--NO. NO!! bad boney. shelie, stop trying to lure me into being super friendly ._.

I am sorry! I dont even wanna be talking about this! (most people when I ever talk about myself to ends up not talking to me again & stops being my friend..Yeah not many are interested know about my past and I dont blame them)

I think it gets a bit of a bad rap, but yeah, I can see where the innocence would be lost.

Pretty much this. What server were you?

Thaurassian at first then Frostmourne Alliance

Wow, I thought my life was stressful but you've had it way worst than i can imagine. And even though you went through all of that, you're still trying to smile. I can't help but envy that about you, (though I do the same, I'm on a lesser scale). But rest assured, cause in here, we're all a family that helps each other when in need. Here, you don't have to pretend to smile. That, I promise you :)

Thankyou even though I have had a terrible past, I am working on trying to be happy now I am only 22 so I got plenty of time (I been depressed since I was 13 I am emotionally unstable)

Edited by Shelie

I am sorry! I dont even wanna be talking about this! (most people when I ever talk about myself to ends up not talking to me again & stops being my friend..Yeah not many are interested know about my past and I dont blame them)

It's all right. We've all had our dark pasts and I'm not going to force it out of you.We're friends and therefore, I 'll stand by you and listen if you allow me to

ohh, you poor thing...those people are jerks!! we're friendly and are willing to listen to you talk about whatever you want to talk about, okay? we understand and would love to make you feel better ^_^

...NO INTEREST I'M NOT FLIRTING

Well my childhood I spent alot of time thinking about ways I could kill myself I hated myself & life so much...THANKFULLY I didn't (I can say I am happy I am scared of dying or that woulda ended diffierently) well there was one time.....but I regained my senses before I did anything stupid... When I get upset I literaly dont care what I do to myself I nearly even broke my foot once

Edited by Shelie

Thankyou even though I have had a terrible past, I am working on trying to be happy now I am only 22 so I got plenty of time (I been depressed since I was 13 I am emotionally unstable)

Mmm, depression is no laughing matter. If you've had it for this long, then you NEED friends like us to help you through it, cause every challenge seems a lot harder when combated alone

Well my childhood I spent alot of time thinking about ways I could kill myself I hated myself & life so much...THANKFULLY I didn't (I can say I am happy I am scared of dying or that woulda ended diffierently)

And I'm glad you didn't. Otherwise we'd have never met :)

Haha yeah , though all these issues stemmed from my childhood accident with my fingers the trauma of it I ended up with ocd at 2 years old & was bullied at school cause of that and cause of my fingers My parents tell me before the accident I was a happy child & was always smiling after it I was scared to let anyone near me but my mother for years, then I was also bullied by my own cousins for being a girl (I never had any girl cousins then) girls were inferior

Edited by Shelie

Well my childhood I spent alot of time thinking about ways I could kill myself I hated myself & life so much...THANKFULLY I didn't (I can say I am happy I am scared of dying or that woulda ended diffierently) well there was one time.....but I regained my senses before I did anything stupid... When I get upset I literaly dont care what I do to myself I nearly even broke my foot once

huh? how did you almost break your foot?

hero king stop flirting and skype me

huh? how did you almost break your foot?

Well I kinda um got really angry at my brother & totally lost it and I ran outta the house I was tempted to let myself get run over by a car but instead I kicked a wooden plank so hard my foot swelled up really bad I was lucky to not have broken it. (its one way of releasing the anger & instead just sat there crying) I use to do self harm often (I stopped earlier this year)

Edited by Shelie

Haha yeah , though all these issues stemmed from my childhood accident with my fingers the trauma of it I ended up with ocd at 2 years old & was bullied at school cause of that and cause of my fingers My parents tell me before the accident I was a happy child & was always smiling after it I was scared to let anyone near me but my mother for years, then I was also bullied by my own cousins for being a girl (I never had any girl cousins then) girls were inferior

I see. So how you are now is based off a childhood trauma and people exploiting it. I'm really sorry for you.

I see. So how you are now is based off a childhood trauma and people exploiting it. I'm really sorry for you.

Yes... If I had friends I would have never been depressed Like I was but due to my nature it was hard for me to be around people though I wanted friends more than anything else...and the few friends I did make ended up they just used me instead, then wanted nothing to do with me, I was always known as the odd or weird one