The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

ohh, you poor thing...those people are jerks!! we're friendly and are willing to listen to you talk about whatever you want to talk about, okay? we understand and would love to make you feel better ^_^

180px-HotelMarioMario.jpg There's the problem.

Yes... If I had friends I would have never been depressed Like I was but due to my nature it was hard for me to be around people though I wanted friends more than anything else...and the few friends I did make ended up they just used me instead, then wanted nothing to do with me, I was always known as the odd or weird one

Now this I can strongly relate to. I don't exactly have a high level of trust with individuals in general...

Or I used to think that, but then I figured out I don't value myself much anyways - I probably value other people more than myself.

Edited by Interest

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes... If I had friends I would have never been depressed Like I was but due to my nature it was hard for me to be around people though I wanted friends more than anything else...and the few friends I did make ended up they just used me instead, then wanted nothing to do with me, I was always known as the odd or weird one

Personally, I can understand where you're coming from right here. I was always Mr. nice guy growing up and being around girls most of the time made me rather sensitive. Because of my innocence, people liked to use me as well. I was only seen as someone who could entertain so that's all the majority wanted from me. Yeah, they'll tell me I'm the man, or call me bro, but secretly they were making fun of me the whole time. I never did feel like I belonged somewhere and once I heard what people really thought about me, I became rather seclusive for a long period of time (that might still be going). Yeah I played it off like I wasn't feeling anything, just so I wouldn't burden anyone with my troubles. It was these thoughts that actually fueled the song I wrote and once I let them out, I felt a new found confidence.

I myself dont trust many... I have had to many bad things happen with people who I have trusted...

It really is uncanny how much we have in common (except your pains are more severe than mine). With time, hopefully we can bring back that smile of yours and maybe even being a catalyst for you to become a better person

Gosh thats not very nice, I could never be mean to anyone or make fun of others I always try to do the right thing. You are a very nice person even though I only know you on here I can see you have a nice heart.

Wow you are online later than I was I was lastnight (3 Am I went to sleep around) Yeah I should be around if Im not sleeping. Thanks for talking with me too. Goodnight & Sweet dreams!

Edited by Shelie

180px-HotelMarioMario.jpg There's the problem.

SHUSH

Gosh thats not very nice, I could never be mean to anyone or make fun of others I always try to do the right thing. You are a very nice person even though I only know you on here I can see you have a nice heart.

shelie, those people who picked on you are so mean >_<

Well I guess the Australian girl is now all alone on this board ( Due to my time being so different to most people on here) Guess I could go play a game now... or continue to work on my poorly written fanfic..

Well I guess the Australian girl is now all alone on this board ( Due to my time being so different to most people on here) Guess I could go play a game now... or continue to work on my poorly written fanfic..

ohh that's right, i wanted to see you so i can ask you about austrailia!! too bad i have to go to sleep now ^^;

ohh that's right, i wanted to see you so i can ask you about austrailia!! too bad i have to go to sleep now ^^;

Haha 1 by 1 everyone is going to bed... then when its my bed time you will all be awake! well I can tell you about Australia the next time you are online if you like.

Well I know a girl named Natalie who lives 2 streets from me but I doubt they are the same person there is over 20 million people in Australia after all so I assume there would be heaps of Natalie's

Edited by Shelie

Well I know a girl named Natalie who lives 2 streets from me but I doubt they are the same person there is over 20 million people in Australia after all so I assume there would be heaps of Natalie's

Does she play World of Warcraft? That may significantly narrow it down.

I had 10 85s before I quit and I actually got my name Shelie during playing word of warcraft which I got from playing Final Fantasy (I started off as Chelinka then remade another toon named Shelinka and then went to Chelie then I changed to Shelie after a server transfer and the name Chelie was taken and I have used that name ever since) The reason I ever changed to Shelinka in the first place cause that toon use to be called umm well I seem to have forgotten at this time but I do know everyone kept saying it reminded them of a brand of toilet paper....

Edited by Shelie