The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Yeah I enjoy doing that too, at the moment I am just sorting through all the fire emblem art I have collected off the net

Now you got me curious. What kind of music is out there in Australia?

I should get off my ass and work on my theme.

theme for what?

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry couldnt finish the last comment was my little sis time to use the laptop we kinda got an agreement I can use the laptop anytime I want except for 2 hours when its her turn so now I am on my 3Ds XD

Sorry couldnt finish the last comment was my little sis time to use the laptop we kinda got an agreement I can use the laptop anytime I want except for 2 hours when its her turn so now I am on my 3Ds XD

Lol ah, sharing between siblings

Well I'm not sure exactly I listen to so many different kinds of music, Though when I do check itunes alot of the songs I listen to seem to come under Pop I also like dance music though and I love some of the background music from different games so I download them, Also Sanctuary from KH is a fav of mine.

Well I'm not sure exactly I listen to so many different kinds of music, Though when I do check itunes alot of the songs I listen to seem to come under Pop I also like dance music though and I love some of the background music from different games so I download them, Also Sanctuary from KH is a fav of mine.

So then you seem to slightly cater to Pop. Thats understandable, considering how mainstream it is. Games do tend to have the best music sometimes and as much as I like Sanctuary, I prefer the japanese Simple and Clean (Planit b remix of course lol)

Edited by Hero-King

I do like simple & Clean a lot too I also love the seymour battle music from Final Fantasy X, Some singers/bands I like are Cascada, Kylie minogue, Owl city, Usher, Butterfly Effect, The wanted, Bruno mars, Katy Perry Enrique, Maroon 5 & others.

Oh and I also love Final Fantasy X battle music, well I love most games battle music, Though I game I recently played on my psp called Ys seven, Wow its soundtrack its amazing the music is incredible.

I do like simple & Clean a lot too I also love the seymour battle music from Final Fantasy X, Some singers/bands I like are Cascada, Kylie minogue, Owl city, Usher, Butterfly Effect, The wanted, Bruno mars, Katy Perry Enrique, Maroon 5 & others.

Oh and I also love Final Fantasy X battle music, well I love most games battle music, Though I game I recently played on my psp called Ys seven, Wow its soundtrack its amazing the music is incredible.

Like Tidus, Seymour is that one person in the game that I really hated from the beginning. Something about him really rubs me the wrong way. Katy Perry and Bruno Mars were expected but I'm actually surprised you like Usher. I don't hear from him as much as I used to

I don't think I've ever heard of Ys seven, but yes battle music is always one of the best

Edited by Hero-King

Aww you dont like Tidus, I agree with Seymour though, was even funnier when my mum was like "I dont like that guy he is annoying" when I played it. Tidus was actually one of the 2nd characters I got to lvl 100 on Dissidia012, Though I hardly ever dislike/hate any characters.

Aww you dont like Tidus, I agree with Seymour though, was even funnier when my mum was like "I dont like that guy he is annoying" when I played it. Tidus was actually one of the 2nd characters I got to lvl 100 on Dissidia012, Though I hardly ever dislike/hate any characters.

Hate Tidus? Lol no, I I just share Tidus' dislike of Seymour. Tidus himself is fine to me and is really evasive in Dissidia, which made him fun to use, even though Ceil was my absolute favorite

A band I love that I grew up with was called Sky, I have never met anyone else who knows them yet but I loved there songs. They are pretty much on my top Favorites I also just remembered these band/singers I like Train, Trapt, Pink, Evanescence, Lady gaga there are others to I cant remember the names XD

A band I love that I grew up with was called Sky, I have never met anyone else who knows them yet but I loved there songs. They are pretty much on my top Favorites I also just remembered these band/singers I like Train, Trapt, Pink, Evanescence, Lady gaga there are others to I cant remember the names XD

I can vouch for Trapt and Evanescence. Pink, I never got into but they're nice, (as far as I know) but Lady Gaga....... no, I just can't lol. Don't think I've ever heard of Sky, so I guess I should check them out sometime if they're a personal favorite of yours XD

Ahh I must have miss read or understood it wrong lol.. Well I got Cecil to lvl 100 aswell along with Lightning, Kain, Vaan, Tidus, Cloud & I think Yuna I also got the special Dlc Costume for Cecil

Ahh I must have miss read or understood it wrong lol.. Well I got Cecil to lvl 100 aswell along with Lightning, Kain, Vaan, Tidus, Cloud & I think Yuna I also got the special Dlc Costume for Cecil

Kain is another favorite for me, along with Squall, Cloud, and Firion. I never got the special DLCs but I wish I got Clouds cause I have a hunch what it might be XD. And if I recall, wasn't Aerith an added support?

Edited by Hero-King

My 2 top favorite songs from Sky is Toccata & Troika (Theres also Vivaldi, Westway) so if you want to check them up check those, Its all instrumental btw and I dont often listen to Lady gaga, I find myself listening to songs from The Wanted lately, I love their song Chasing the sun

Yep Aerith was a special support, I think I got all the dlc I could get for the characters I like, I cant remember what character I like using the most though since its been awhile since I last played, though I am tempted to go play now, I even made my younger brother awhile back get a copy of the game so I could play against someone XD

As much I'd love to keep speaking with you, the lack of sleep I've been getting cause of school is really taking its toll on me, so i gotta turn in for the night (where I am anyway XD) Sorry to cut short but..... Nighty night!

Edited by Hero-King

Zoids: Last to post Wins

ZM: Blade Liger

Boney: Lightning Saix

J: Snipe Master

Ein: Berserk Fury+CAU parts

Cordelia: Dark Spiner

Me, myself: Geno Breaker

Letty: Hover Cargo

David: Gojulas the Ogre

Criz: Koning Wolf

Hero King: Liger Zero+CAU parts

Acacia: Storm Sworder

Breezy: Elephander

BLS: Pteramander/Salamander

Anon: Rev Raptor

Lucas: Iron Kong

Interest: Shadow Fox

Randoman: Whale King

Mewyeon: Red Horn

---

Nightmare: Bloody Demon

Charlie: Deadborder

TheEnd: Mad Thunder

Marthur: Seismosaurus

Club edit. Maaaan, I even have a plot in mind for this.

how nice.....

you just lost goodbye.

ee4w.jpg

@Dark Huntress

Hello.

at least I tried T-T

8pae.jpg

tumblr_mlobof58NA1rwai13o1_500.gif

ello.

jellin'

yeah we're new here :) hello!

We've come to join the insanity.

hello z the m :)

if that's what you like to be called ;p

rkhe.gif
Relax and have a good time.
Here. Have a seat.

I don't understand what's going on.

Me neither.

At least this thread will now be successful.

I like cats.

who dat

you've lost your sanity. :( rip

His "cats where they don't belong" pics that he often posts are always so cute and cuddly. <333

You do.

I better post here more before I'm phased out of memory.

Yeah, don't end up like I do everywhere. ;_; Maybe I should be more over the top of something.

Aww...x.x
Don't be sad.
And no one is over the top of everything. Everyone is good at something. They just have to find it.

[spoiler=LTP: The Animation]

THE LAST TO POST WINS: THE ANIMATION OF MUTUAL KILLING

CAST:

ZM // Super High-school Level Good Luck

EMERALDFOX // Super High-school Level Knight

LETTUCE // Super High-school Level Breeder

EIN // Super High-school Level ???

SHIRLEY // Super High-school Level Psychologist

JPREBS // Super High-school Level Claimant

CRIZIX // Super High-school Level Writer

HERO-KING // Super High-school Level Swordsman

BONEY // Super High-school Level Musician Flirt

PKLUCAS // Super High-school Level Gamer

INTEREST // Super High-school Level Hermit

DAVID // Super High-school Level Soldier

VASHIANE // Super High-school Level Dreamer

SASK // Super High-school Level Agent

BLS // Super High-school Level Programmer

RAIVIX // Super High-school Level Cook

I KILLED THIS PLACE WITH THE CAST.

But it is good though and I can be marked sidekick on the list.

I realized I don't know how half the people in the cast look so I'm gonna just based some of you on your SF avatars or how I imagine you to look like. In my head. \o/

But Criz. Did you say you have short or long hair?

Wait a minute... O_o
Your going to do these designs by us looking like in rl?

but shipping is awesome!

please spare me

mio-scared-02.gif

rse9.jpg
Hi.

*bold laughter*
Sure. For now.

nwta.jpg

Pretty...!I

I think I found the one though...

Patchouli.Knowledge.full.79684.jpg

[/shipping emote]

I-It's okay... a few well-placed lines can make me so weak at the knees... if anyone's easy to swoon it's me.

Swell! Nothing's more fun than a new friend. So how are you, Mel?

What dot who?

You may consider yourself welcomed

And most intriguing.
I may need to conduct a study so I may perfect my teleporter.

-.-

Please. Be nice.

I had a nightmare my Computer Applications teacher turned off my Internet once.

What was so bad about it?

1. Because I'm not pretty. XD

LOLOLOL.

You guys are so kind. ^^;

I don't know, Shirley. I don't pretty myself up and I don't get much attention (that I notice). What else would make sense? xD

2. Your eyes are messing with you, Hero-King. Her avatar is all black-and-white and her sig just has the red eyes.

Vashi should totally make a Flan sig for me.

No problem~

You don't really have to pretty yourself up to be pretty. I get told it too, and I don't even do anything for my own appearance besides comb my hair. XD Which is just simple because uh, yeah, straight here. So I think you're still pretty! And besides, it's not always gonna be the best result to pretty oneself up. :D

1. You don't need to.
Although, some girls are quite vain.
2. ;_;
Beauty truely comes from the heart not by appearance.
Luxie here said it all here...
Also, some people do care about appearance above all else. But appearance shouldn't be ignored either, as you do want to look good dressed enough for work, school, etc.

calling me Meiling when I have a Flan avatar.

maybe later rofl.

rkhe.gif
*Jiggle* *Jiggle* *Jiggle*
Yea.

Well to be honest I am on a real down at the moment, I just learnt a friend committed suicide the other day and with everything going on I'm not getting any sleep and when I do I keep having dreams of everyone dying its awful

No. .___.
Why did it lead to this?

Hah yeah not at the moment, I am highly stressed right now so its hard to function properly, but I hope soon things settle down so I can manage my depression again, I absolutely hate being like this.

Anyways enough about me I hate talking about myself.... How is everyone else?

Other than having to have my computer repaired....I'm ok.

marth.gif

.......Don't ask why I posted this

this is so cute I can't even :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*Falls to the floor and blushes*

Hey Acacia

Yeah, just keeping myself occupied and keeping my mind of things.

Well...that makes two of us.
I hate having to dwell on the past whenever that it is bad.

Thats good for you. When I want to keep myself occupied, i normally just bust out my favorite music and just ignore the world for a while

I do et all the time!!!!!

This is a start...

I do to.
But I like "Highland Road" and the "Desert sands" themes.

This may be tl;dr

But this is a long ass post and just getting caught up in this thread.

Since my comp just went out of commission and am getting it fixed.

Edited by Dark_Huntress