• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

actually easy

and I'm playing it on hard mode. I was so afraid I grinded everyone to level 99, but it definitely wasn't needed. Fairy Ward takes care of the strongest moves of the final boss (i have two spiritmasters)

actually easy

and I'm playing it on hard mode. I was so afraid I grinded everyone to level 99, but it definitely wasn't needed. Fairy Ward takes care of the strongest moves of the final boss (i have two spiritmasters)

Hahaha I'm a wimp that plays on easy mode ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ Spiritmasters are the most broken class huehue

I've beaten all of the optional bosses in Kingdom Hearts now except Sephy, I said f*ck it around the 76th attempt, and I really don't care about item grinding for the synthesis shop so...

I guess I'm done with the game for now.

I've beaten all of the optional bosses in Kingdom Hearts now except Sephy, I said f*ck it around the 76th attempt, and I really don't care about item grinding for the synthesis shop so...

I guess I'm done with the game for now.

What level are you on?

Sora and Goofy are at level 69, I think Donald is at 67.

Hmm.... with the right battle strategy, it can be done at this level. But it still won't be easy. I'd just barely beat him

He who looks like Idun could be defeated when Sora's around level 70. Also, do you have the Ultima Weapon?

I could theoretically beat Sephy now, but I'd make a mistake at some point and get owned in two or three hits.

I said before that I didn't care to grind for the synthesis shop, so no I don't have the ultima weapon(or as I like to call it, the only keyblade that's actually a blade).

Hmm.... with the right battle strategy, it can be done at this level. But it still won't be easy. I'd just barely beat him

I do have a strategy for it, but one(two if I'm lucky) inevitible screw up and I'm done.

One thing that's annoying is that it counts as a colosseum battle, so you get sent to the entrance when you lose without getting the option to load from the last save, which means you have to go through the trouble restarting the system to load just to get back the items that were used.

Yep. That's what I really hate about him. And the fact that its a Colosseum battle makes it even worse. Though, he gets even worse in Final Mix by starting off more tenacious than in KH.