• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came back from a facebook browse...

Is it just me, or in this past week the "anti political correct" people have managed to be more annoying and judgemental than the so called "sjw" have ever managed to be?

Is it just me, or in this past week the "anti political correct" people have managed to be more annoying and judgemental than the so called "sjw" have ever managed to be?

seems like that was always the case to me

I agree with Shinpi

I feel like your stereotypical "sjw" are way more rare than people make them out to be anyway, its just a term people like to throw around and accuse anyone of being if they so much as talk about any sort of issues in society like bigotry no matter how calmly they do it

if anything it seems like the anti-sjw peeps are the ones who get offended over everything not the other way around

haha nice

Well know that you have the potential to get a 100%. Obviously you have the knowledge to do well on it, but I guess you're problem is remembering? In that case, do not hesitate at all, go into with 100% confidence, because if their's one thing that hinders memory in critical moments it's panicking

yeah yeah I know easier said than done, but whatever you'll do fine anyways lol

YA its the remembering stuff.... Its a lot harder now because the past image lists would usually have people in it with some sorta narrative going on and talking about that counted as facts and now theres a lot more abstract works this time around

dates are still hard I think theres more culture catergories too bc we've gotten impressionism, post-impressionism, modernism, post-moderism, symbolism and at least one other I wouldn't be surprised if theres more but we haven't gone over everything yet and the past lists were only like 3-4 at the most to remember with an image aaaa

I actually panic a lot so that doesn't help unfortunately but YEAH I will try that thanks!!!