also fidget spinners are just lame beyblades

like we had beyblades 14 years ago and they were so much better

Edited by Nobody

4 minutes ago, shezzy said:

cancer.thumb.png.624576b0c802b3a3e488cf5bb2f912bb.png

i sometimes wonder who's even going to unirocally watch the emoji movie

also fidget spinners are just lame beyblades

like we had beyblades 14 years ago and they were so much better

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/3687923/robot-priest-called-blessu-2-delivers-blessings-like-a-religious-cash-machine-while-it-beams-lights-from-its-palms/

BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS BECOME AS GODS 

I work part-time at a coffee shop, and some 25-30 year old drones who I see every day were in line and complaining about Pokemon Bank not being out yet. They started bashing Nintendo itself and saying they're incompetent, etc. I wanted to spike their drinks so bad. Finally it was their turn to order and I make their beverages, and they pay, but they don't ****ing tip after I had to suffer and listen to their complaining and making their drinks. So I chimed in and told them to shut the gris up about Nintendo and Pokemon Bank, and if they ever come in again I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police.

19 minutes ago, shezzy said:

Finished echoes 

top 5 FE for sure

fire emblem is a challenging game

all the 3ds haters were like "wait till you casuls get a look at a TRUE fire emblem game"

little did they realise that gaiden is pretty easy and casual, probably because they didn't play it themselves

fun, though

51 minutes ago, shezzy said:

Conquest is actually one of the hardest fire emblem games if you count hard mode as default difficulty tbh

the only games I can think of that match it on default difficulty are fe5 and fe6

Id say birthright and fe13 are still easier than echoes though. echoes gives you lots of easy ways to break the game however

i'd say fe9 and fe8 are easier too

i ike soloed fe9 on hard, and it was braindead

51 minutes ago, shezzy said:

i took him through dreadfighter first

but i wanted to try that just for fun kek

rIkmjTN.jpg