• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

idk if you guys know it, but it was super easy to pirate ps2 game back in the day, like basically everyone who I knew only had pirated ps2 games

young me believed that the only reason the gamecube sold worse than the ps2 was because nintendo didn't let people pirate their games, unlike sony, who i thought relied on piratary to sell ps2s

2 minutes ago, Chen said:

how well did the wii sell in comparison to the ps3 and xbox 360 then

because wii piracy is the EASIEST SHIT

it outsold them, specially on the beginning of the generation, but then the wii died in 2010 and the ps3 and 360 caught up

i think the ps3 came close to the wii at the end

3 minutes ago, Chen said:

nobody's theory was correct all along, the 3ds even outsold the vita because it had piracy first!

tbh my theory is probably true when it comes to brazil

i kid you not, I've never seen a single original ps2 game, and pretty much all my middle school friends had ps2s

being a kid and having basically acess to infinite ps2 games for cheap was probably a paradise, though, if only i wasn't a nintendrone back them =/

Edited by Nobody

1 minute ago, Chen said:

nobody's theory was correct all along, the 3ds even outsold the vita because it had piracy first!

tbh my theory is probably true when it comes to brazil

i kid you not, I've never seen a single original ps2 games, and pretty much all my middle school friends had ps2s

being a kid and having basically acess to infinite ps2 games for cheap was probably a paradise, though, if only i wasn't a nintendrone back them =/

the dialogue in vampire bloodlines is well written but the combat is clipping through door levels bad

(i realize that i didn't install the fanpatch first that makes the game good but im not that far in the game anyways)

1 minute ago, shezzy said:

whatchu arguin about rn

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/70599-nintendo-e3-2017/&page=3#comment-4874568

it was really just an extension of what I said here

it ended being a pointless and dumb argument of what constitutes a remake that i can't be bothered arguing further though

Considering that, instead of fixing old gameplay problems, RPGs have devolved into dating sims/choose your own adventure games for retarded people, Bloodlines fully deserves its place on this list - even despite the numerous problems it has on the gameplay front.

are they talking about jrpgs?

Just now, Chen said:

Considering that, instead of fixing old gameplay problems, RPGs have devolved into dating sims/choose your own adventure games for retarded people, Bloodlines fully deserves its place on this list - even despite the numerous problems it has on the gameplay front.

yes

Just now, Chen said:

yes