• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sleeping 8 hours per day and spending the whole day at home playing video games this week yet i'm feeling WAY more tired than what i usually do while sleeping 6 hours per night and spending the day at my university. I'm almost falling sleep while working out wtf is wrong with me

Funny that, because over 80 years of research on multiple continents associates competency in technical professions with messy surroundings, hoarding habits and unkempt desks and offices. I am sure you already knew that because you seem to give the impression you know everything. This was mentioned by Fred Brooks in the 1950's and has been proven correct again and again including checking for many other factors involved.

So if you are hiring people who are neat and tidy, I don't need to see your company to know you are surrounding yourself with incompetent people. Unlike you, I care enough about what I do for a living to study the research. That's a good imitation you are doing right now but unfortunately the real thing isn't fooled by imitation. There's no point in arguing with me on this subject because while you spent the last twenty years masturbating to hentai I spent that same time reading about office psychology and getting it from the source. You aren't even close buddy. Everything about you just reeks of failure. I can imagine what acres of desk mushrooms we are talking about in companies like yours. Hundreds upon hundreds of people pretending to do stuff and never actually doing anything at all.

My powers of observation and perception are a thousand times that of a pale, washed out metrosexual performance artist like yourself.

Every time I have passed through a corporate environment I can just scan the desks and general environment from one cubicle to the next and instantly recognise the real thing. You're sleepwalking. You're the imitation of life. You are theatrical. All frauds think neat surroundings mean higher productivity. It is what rushes in to fill an intellectual vacuum. You're flatlining mentally. You are a gravitational well of failure and everybody in your orbit sucks even worse than you do.

Since all the genes for intelligence originate with Neanderthals and since Neanderthal caves were a 100% train wreck nearly 100,000 years later it is safe to say we can easily identify why intelligence and haphazard surroundings go together.

You can stop reading here because your IQ is not sufficiently high to understand the rest of this.

It's a sign of efficiency. Actually ignoring things like whether or not your inbox has all the current incoming letters stacked neatly in it and instead concentrating on stuff that counts for a score.

Australians think very similar to you. In 2012 they came in second last behind Botswana in productivity according to a very objective international study that applied the same metrics to all nations.

I actually read back in the 70's that you can plot IQ by the neatness of a workspace. As IQ goes up the workspace gets increasingly chaotic and piled high with junk. Exactly like a Neanderthal cave.

Just came out today but it's an old, old story ...

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...nteresting-university-minnesota-a7834786.html

Edited by Tryhard

#FErsona is legitimatelly one of the most challenging smt game's i've played, and i'm just on hard, i can't imagine how fucking hard it is on Lunatic.

Edited by Nobody

The game literally doesn't allow you to get the audio through headphones connected to the gamepad and it only has audio in Japanese, so it's like its actively trying to embarrass you.

I had to connect the headphones to my TV in order to get audio through them.