• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, they remixes. just characteristically the warriors part is the "screeching guitar" part

i like the one comment saying this remix made fates music tolerable lol

if you hated it before I'm not sure how you would like it after

Edited by Tryhard

it's probably relevant because i've encountered a lot of the internet anti-theists out in the wild recently, especially the ones that call themselves nihilists

funny, because i found myself becoming more religious recently... or well, not religious, but belief in a higher power

cue blood curdling screams

but that's for a serious topic :^)

10 minutes ago, persona 2 wanker said:

are you still an atheist if you kill god?

i mean, by killing god you're accepting that he exists

if you kill god you become god

if you kill god and become a god, but are insecure and don't believe in yourself, then you are still an atheist

hehe

I was playing it wrongly before.

But seriously, my change of heart began when Intelligent Systems gave everyone a free broken as fuck unit. Enjoying the game is way easier when you have a S+ tier unit.

I've also been playing a lot of "regular" fire emblem lately as well though, mostly Thracia, Sacred Stones and Conquest.

Edited by Nobody

I like echoes, but the guy didn't really say anything wrong. You could easily make that a very reasonable post by removing the complaint about "elitists" and improving on his manners and language.

Edited by Nobody

i find camilla to be an entertaining and "realistic" character to be questionable at the very least

that and even then I find Alm being the worst lord to be a pretty tall claim outside of just saying it and asserting that it is true

they also say that grinding is the most anti-FE mechanic but it's been in Birthright, Awakening and FE8 before Echoes came out - and I don't even remember people shitting on those for grinding lol.

Edited by Tryhard