• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

so yesterday I came to the door and there was this deaf girl selling drawings she made for £20

they were good and ngl I felt a little sorry for her because she gave out a card explaining her situation at first so I told her to wait and I went up the road to get out £20 with my card at the ATM because I didn't have it on me and got a drawing of a dog

then remembered I didn't bring my key out with me and the door autolocked behind me and no-one else was in. so i had to go through the neighbours into the garden and force my way into the house through the back door window, had to climb in through and fell through, hurting my foot

fug

Edited by Tryhard

i mean yeah but at the same time they knew that it wasn't really everyone is equal because it was only white wealthy landowners that had the ability to vote in most states for many years after

it's not like anywhere in the world was any better at the time but they could have done away with the jerking off something that didn't exist, though it's not like people have ignored what it's said since then anyway

i mean yeah they aren't criminals but at the same time there is some people that like to deify the founding fathers

but try to talk to a constitution wonk about changing values and ideas about the second amendment and they will always try to argue that yes, the founding fathers would want every citizen to have a walking arsenal in their house these days :^)

10 minutes ago, Chen said:

@Tryhard what do you think of this japanese crpg

it's kinda interesting that falcom even did that, but apparently it was unreleased so rip

Edited by Tryhard

ya, wizardry got popular enough later that newer games got devved in japan

is pc gaming just not popular in japan? i think it's picking up steam with the release of shitty multiplayer games that are pc only