• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

>not liking any indies

no fun allowed man

it's not that i don't like any indie game, it's that i don't like how most of them look and tbh i have some prejudice about them, idk, i feel like many of them look pretentious

also they're made by baka gaijins

kuso, the sequel to LOVE, is a reductive platforming game with a retro aesthetic and a focus on a challenging difficulty. You find yourself in a minimalist world and with only the ability to run and jump, as well as the option to leave a checkpoint on any solid ground.

i guess love always leads to SHIT

HERE is something Americans must understand about the second amendment.

The entire purpose of the 2nd amendment was NOT for people to have hunting guns, or personal protection, or guns for sports shooting and target practice. NONE of that is ever mentioned in the Constitution. The SINGLE PURPOSE is stated in the first sentence. Its in the Constitution for the people to be able to form a militia. This is so the people will be armed and able to form their own non-government citizen army. A militia is not a government army, a militia is all able bodied citizens and not under control of the government. This is what the founders made clear in all their discussion and reasons behind this amendment when they wrote it.

And if you take that as its written, and the intended purpose of the 2nd amendment and the people who wrote it stated, then in FACT the 2nd amendment actually gives the people the rights to bear any weapon currently needed to form their own ARMY.

So given the stated purpose of the amendment, Americans actually have MORE of a right to any weapon used by the military including all fully automatic guns, machine guns, etc... than you do a hunting shotgun which is not used by the military.

If you are supposed to be able to own the arms to form your own citizen army, you should be able to use military grade weapons.

Popular gun groups like the NRA, and the Republican party as well are simply traitors to the real reason for the 2nd amendment and have been selling the soul of the purpose of that amendment in order to trade whatever rights away they have to do, in order to keep a piddly little plinking gun for fun. Meanwhile the American people have lost their ability to hold the sort of guns that would really ensure their liberty and freedom from tyranny. Anyone who refuses to address the fundamental first sentence of the 2nd amendment and is simply only willing to talk about self-protection, hunting, and sporting usage of firearms is willing to sell your actual rights away. I refuse to discuss how many bullets I need to hunt deer, that has zero to do with the 2nd amendment.

The answer is how many bullets in a magazine do I need to fight to protect my liberty and freedom from oppression and tyranny as a free man?

Frankly, the real question is this. Should GOVERNMENTS be allowed these weapons?! Given that governments do most of the killing and nearly all the war, and that government is nothing but force (as per Washington's famous quote), it would seem logical that if ONE GROUP should be denied weapons, it should be government. The world would be a far safer and more peaceful place if governments did not have weapons and only free people owned the weapons.

''A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.'' - George Washington

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

"Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace." - James Madison

Thomas Jefferson: "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined or determined to commit crimes. Such laws only make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assassins; they serve to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." (1764 Letter and speech from T. Jefferson quoting with approval an essay by Cesare Beccari)

John Adams: "Arms in the hands of citizens may be used at individual discretion in private self defense." (A defense of the Constitution of the US)

George Washington: "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them [guns] by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference [crime]. When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." (Address to 1st session of Congress)

George Mason: "To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." (3 Elliot, Debates at 380) Noah Webster: "Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe." (1787, Pamphlets on the Constitution of the US)

George Washington: "A free people ought to be armed." (Jan 14 1790, Boston Independent Chronicle.)

Thomas Jefferson: "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." (T. Jefferson papers, 334, C.J. Boyd, Ed. 1950) James Madison: "Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose people are afraid to trust them with arms." (Federalist Paper #46)

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason

17 minutes ago, Tryhard said:

The world would be a far safer and more peaceful place if governments did not have weapons and only free people owned the weapons.

leddit comments are a gem

I’m watching a social experiment kind of video in which they ask people what’s the worst thing they’ve done

until like halfway through it, it was just either trivial things or small crimes like shoplifting

then this cute young woman casually goes “a couple of hit and runs” and smiles

wtf