The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

3 minutes ago, shezzy said:

nah that sort of difficulty is not trendy anymore

now its all about DARK SOULS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

dark souls does have stats though. it's kinda why i liken it more to being a wrpg (and because everything is not anime)

sure, it's mostly about "ability" and levels don't matter as much 

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

you can do some decent things in dark souls 3 especially if you git gud and kill the dancer early

yeah, you can't run immediately to the catacombs and get the Great Scythe like in Dark Souls 1 but I didn't really see it being a problem. i mean I played Demon's Souls where you have to complete each stage in turn linearly which is (worse?) than DS3 and I still liked it.

and dark souls 2 gave you a lot of options to go too but that doesn't necessarily mean much

Edited by Tryhard

you can do some decent things in dark souls 3 especially if you git gud and kill the dancer early

yeah, you can't run immediately to the catacombs and get the Great Scythe like in Dark Souls 1 but I didn't really see it being a problem. i mean I played Demon's Souls where you have to complete each stage in turn linearly which is (worse?) than DS3 and I still liked it.

i get it, it's also the setting being very "high fantasy"-esque that makes me think that - just without the whole elves and dwarves deal

i mean that's particularly why i like elder scrolls and fallout. you just fuck off immediately and forget the main quest. and then there's not many people doing that kind of open world rpg apart from Bethesda :(

though there's kinda less options in that (bring back mysticism!) 

Edited by Tryhard

i've actually been liking skyrim with requiem

it kinda changes the entire stamina system so it degenerates rapidly if you sprint or swing heavy weapons or use heavy armor, and once you get below 25%, spells cost more you move slower and you generally suck, which makes sense to me and actually makes heavy armor feel like a tradeoff

and mages actually feel powerful instead of just having destruction being OP only because of dual casting stunning enemies with that one perk

i mean it delevels the world so at level 1 you are pretty much worse than a farmer in combat (farmers npcs are actually level 3 or something) so even a regular bandit is dangerous to you until you become too strong for them

bethesda "difficulty levels" is a scaling x multiplier for damage and damage taken because they can't be bothered

XWqqI8T.jpg

this is where the games have been only

The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey is a role-playing game developed exclusively for N-Gage in the style and scope of its fellow The Elder Scrolls games. It is one of four mobile TES games and is co-published and produced by TKO Software and Vir2L Studios, the sister company of Bethesda Softworks. It features compressed versions of songs from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind soundtrack.[2] and released on November 11, 2004.

Edited by Tryhard

today I decided to go spend some time reading youtube comments. I noticed videos from channels with certain fixed audiences have the most decent comments, while the worst comments are in... cat videos lol

3 minutes ago, shezzy said:

the latest battle in nobody's never ending war against productivity is a success

well, i don't work, I already graduated from university... It's not like I have any obligation right now lol

i'm just taking classes for something that I do not want to do, while looking for a job and tbh i see no point in taking them seriously or worrying

Edited by Nobody

Honestly, I'm so desperate i'd legitimately work for free (on the area I graduated, of course) just for building up experience, money is not an issue and my parents will give me what I ask but it makes me feel so fucking useless know i'm not doing anything =/

I really, really, really, really, really, really don't want to end up on the public sector being overpaid using tax money that should be going to hospitals and schools rather than inefficient public employees like so many people here in my city dream of, but it legitimately seems like the easiest way to get a good job, considering you only have to study for a test and pass, and that was never a problem for me.

Edited by Nobody

doing voluntary work might not be bad but if you really can't get anything I would try to do something part-time even if it sucks

I mean, I'm not exactly happy being in tech support when I have a Computer Science degree and with not a lot of time to practice programming again and I have to re-evaluate that i'm neither as intelligent as I thought or capable of ability, and don't really know what I want to do.

it's tough, but these things come with time.