• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Not that.

The cool Esper Girl with an electrically charged mace.

Why would a little girl even need an electrically charged mace that's hooked up to her body anyway.

Hey, Ein, is there a green Esper Girl. There has to be. Also, I'm the fourth labrynth, yippie. The FOEs suck, though. And I've decided on my final party, unh yeah.

Hey, Ein, is there a green Esper Girl. There has to be. Also, I'm the fourth labrynth, yippie. The FOEs suck, though. And I've decided on my final party, unh yeah.

Nope. Although she has some green gem things on her boots, shoulder pads and mace.

FOEs are always a thing. I'm actually gonna change my party for the last boss. Either that or REALLY change the way I deal damage. Vanguard > Charge > Sword Tempest is not good enough.

Oh, I ser. So it's just one and not a group?

I haven't botherec with Vanguard, my Landsknecht is fast enough. But it wouldn't hurt, I guess.

Yup. Only one Esper Girl in YGO. Cutest monster ever.

Vanguard is nice for the damage bonus. That's what I use it for and always going first is pretty nice especially when you go Charge > Sword Tempest and then your party deals slightly more damage to the enemy.

Pretty sure I'm gonna have like three Imperials either mained or subbed. I want dat damage and I find it hilarious how my little Runemaster would be able to use driveblades.