• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahaha, I guess, but I meant about cornering Tiki. But that's true, that's the thing about MMOs and why I'm kinda avoiding most. Unless I have one to play with a few friends...

It was called Forsaken World.

That's what I was talking about lul. I see I see.I usually play by myself without a care, only responding to folks if they wanted to chat, trade or whatever. It wasn't like that in Trickster though.

'Sup Ein.

seeeeeeeeeee what I mean. :D oops i got you hooked. but i dunno, having to move owain too.... :C

and i'm sorry, me....sillyface sask. :( Cordelia's married to Frederick already anyway....

i dunno, i haven't played too much of other MMOs though. i did play RO2 for a while with just one friend and that wans't so bad. then crap happened. I sorta miss it, but it's weird to play alone. :< like with tera too.

............ humans are being pushed to the point of extinction by titans and they had no way to counter it.... or have... or something. and they resorted to one little town thing? with three walls... and then.. the story... what >_>

wait i don't even know what you're asking now :C

Well, Cordelia, if you go into an MMO with the mindset of 'It's a single player game with mutiplayer options everywhere' playing alone isn't so bad. Of course, it is nice to make friends while you play.

Aren't the Titans invincible for some reason until the humans get power ups.

Because that's exciting.

sorta, I guess. i mean they DO have only one weakness sooo...

Well, Cordelia, if you go into an MMO with the mindset of 'It's a single player game with mutiplayer options everywhere' playing alone isn't so bad. Of course, it is nice to make friends while you play.

well, not so much make friends while I play than having one to play with. that's what happened with FW... I don't mind so much if I can play with someone else. D: or maybe I just picked the wrong MMOs...

and zeeeeeeeeeeeem...

(i know you prefer Chrom!Cynthia, but I still find this as my otp)

e67r02.jpg

Edited by Shirley

............ humans are being pushed to the point of extinction by titans and they had no way to counter it.... or have... or something. and they resorted to one little town thing? with three walls... and then.. the story... what >_>

wait i don't even know what you're asking now :C

I'm not really asking anything, lol.

Nah Ein the humans are actually being EATEN LIKE FUCK so I'm willing to keep going. I hope they don't do something silly like get powers, you've got like one badass trying but she's only killing like one at a time so pfffffft.

Or I'm trying to justify an anime. ewwwwwwwwww

Edited by PKLucas531

well, not so much make friends while I play than having one to play with. that's what happened with FW... I don't mind so much if I can play with someone else. D: or maybe I just picked the wrong MMOs...

Well yeah, that's a thing. Why woud you play a game that you don't like? MMOs are the same way. 'Cause of Trickster I went on an MMO binge, downloading all sorts of f2p ones. I only kept like four of them.

Fun Fact: My first MMO was Maple Story, got bored when my character got to level 14 HE HE HE

i've resigned to the fact that humanity is gonna do some silly anime things and win

but if it is superpowers i'm gonna

not like it

but it's good so far for watching some purely on recommendations, actually looking up stuff about anything lets your prejudice get in the way :smug:

Well yeah, that's a thing. Why woud you play a game that you don't like? MMOs are the same way. 'Cause of Trickster I went on an MMO binge, downloading all sorts of f2p ones. I only kept like four of them.

Fun Fact: My first MMO was Maple Story, got bored when my character got to level 14 HE HE HE

maplestory........ My bestie likes that game, but yeah, I can't really play those kinda MMOs either. But yeah, that's true. Well, it'd be nice to play one that I like with a friend. D:

we should pick an MMO with the peeps in here. not LoL.

i can't say it's superpowers.......... i mean it's not like EVERYONE has it or anything sooooo... wait i don't even know what i'm really talking about. >_> I never read the manga. and it's up to you, Ein. D:

I haven't watched any anime/read any manga in like 8 years \o/

I guess I went in with expectations so low and it ended up better than I thought

but I'd like to not watch anime regularly ever again

edit: well except things like "a game I like being made into an anime so I'll see how they pull/don't pull this off"

Edited by PKLucas531