The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

wtf did you type there

Zeem cannot speak languages not his native tongue.

I forget how to use pig latin with words which start with vowels.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

....what?

It's Ein being strange.

Je suis bien. Je pense j'ai comprendu correctement.

I checked that back through google translate and it didn't even catch comprendu as a word. It's passe compose, google translate. ;/

I really need to start with French again.

I want to take German.

Zeem cannot speak languages not his native tongue.

I forget how to use pig latin with words which start with vowels.

darros-senpai baka

....what?

wtf did you type there

and omg no not spanish. don't tempt me.

Nothing in particular.

What about Spanish?

Because I enjoy seducing men and leading them to ruin, you silly goose~

Actually Aversa is pretty great in FE13, one of my favorite characters that's for sure.

Good to know.

Coolio. Too bad she shows up so late.

Nothing in particular.

What about Spanish?

You were being wei-- SILLY.

Nothing. Just... uh.... I don't know any Spanish! Even if there are so many Spanish speakers around. >_> Japanese and French languages are the way to go.

Edited by Teddy Bear

You were being wei-- SILLY.

Nothing. Just... uh.... I don't know any Spanish! Even if there are so many Spanish speakers around. >_> Japanese and French are the way to go.

Weird silly or silly weird.

Japanese and French are overrated too.

Good to know.

Coolio. Too bad she shows up so late.

There's your fun Darros fact of the day. I always do her paralogue first of the endgame ones because it's the easiest out of them to do ((I do it the cheap way and deploy a bunch of chumps)). I usually save a lot of kids until postgame too, and paralogues 2 and 3. She stomps 2 and 3, haha.

I want to take German.

darros-senpai baka

I kind of want to take German but engineering has my schedule too rigid for the first two years of university so I can't. Maybe one day I'll learn it on my own or something.

N-not a baka. Though I do approve of the senpai honorific. Zeem-kun is good.

See I want to learn French because I'm in Canada and we have a pretty strong French influence. Granted only two provinces are french speaking in terms of official languages, but it's in the culture, you know?

There's your fun Darros fact of the day. I always do her paralogue first of the endgame ones because it's the easiest out of them to do ((I do it the cheap way and deploy a bunch of chumps)). I usually save a lot of kids until postgame too, and paralogues 2 and 3. She stomps 2 and 3, haha.

I stopped playing the game since it got boring.

Never even recruited any of the extra paralogue characters.

I'm not sure if I'm finding FE13 more boring or just becoming extremely busy ((like busier than usual)) lately. I haven't been playing it much in comparison to the 8 hours a day I used to log. Now I'm lucky if I log like 2, some days I don't even turn my 3DS on. School and work are ruining my life. Except not really.

I'm not sure if I'm finding FE13 more boring or just becoming extremely busy ((like busier than usual)) lately. I haven't been playing it much in comparison to the 8 hours a day I used to log. Now I'm lucky if I log like 2, some days I don't even turn my 3DS on. School and work are ruining my life. Except not really.

eh Grinding in that game is the worst. Even grinding for money and exp in SMT and EO games is more fun.

I kind of want to take German but engineering has my schedule too rigid for the first two years of university so I can't. Maybe one day I'll learn it on my own or something.

N-not a baka. Though I do approve of the senpai honorific. Zeem-kun is good.

I forgot to assign for German for Junior year, so I guess I'll have to take it Senior year. I also want to teach myself Japanese because I want to check out the University of Tokyo.

YES, I've been promoted to kun.

See I want to learn French because I'm in Canada and we have a pretty strong French influence. Granted only two provinces are french speaking in terms of official languages, but it's in the culture, you know?

Yeah, it's understandable.

And FE13 gets boring only if you grind a ton.

Edited by Zeem

Like what I've done?

You're just silly now, Ein. And a meanie cause you dared to say Japanese is overrated. :C

Edited by Teddy Bear

I think you have an excuse. XP

Like....support building and then the grinding just got... a little out of hand? That Hard mode became a piece of cake.

Why a meanie.

becauseyousaidjapaneseisoverrated.

Edited by Teddy Bear

I forgot to assign for German for Junior year, so I guess I'll have to take it Senior year. I also want to teach myself Japanese because I want to check out the University of Tokyo.

>tfw your school doesn't offer german

ragejealousy

That's actually super cool though, I wish you luck with it!

eh Grinding in that game is the worst. Even grinding for money and exp in SMT and EO games is more fun.

Well grinding in Golden Sun is worse because eventually the enemies get so chump and don't even give you decent EXP. That was awful in GS3 when I played it. Though you guys aren't wrong. Grinding makes time just slow to a screeching halt eventually.

Edited by Aversa

becauseyousaidjapaneseisoverrated.

Well you're a meanie for saying I'm a meanie.

Well grinding in Golden Sun is worse because eventually the enemies get so chump and don't even give you decent EXP. That was awful in GS3 when I played it. Though you guys aren't wrong. Grinding makes time just slow to a screeching halt eventually.

>grinding in golden sun

You never have to grind unless you fight certain bosses and even then you don't have to.

Like....support building and then the grinding just got... a little out of hand? That Hard mode became a piece of cake.

Exactly.

>tfw your school doesn't offer german

ragejealousy

That's actually super cool though, I wish you luck with it!

I guess I'm lucky? owo

Thanks bro. It's actually a school I'd like to go to. A lot more than some others.

Golden Sun grinding seems even more tedious than FE's grinding.

Well you're a meanie for saying I'm a meanie.

>grinding in golden sun

You never have to grind unless you fight certain bosses and even then you don't have to.

What. D: NO. You're the meanie!

And I have to agree with Ein on that for GS grinding. I don't even remembering grinding in those games. :V

Lucina on my male Avatar file is the best:

Father: Chrom

Mother: Maiden

Edited by Teddy Bear

I guess I'm lucky? owo

Thanks bro. It's actually a school I'd like to go to. A lot more than some others.

Golden Sun grinding seems even more tedious than FE's grinding.

Well my school is kind of broke because NS did a bunch of education cuts last year, I lost my advanced chemistry ((thank god)) and biology ((rage)) classes due to it. Then again I don't know why they'd have German here anyway, it's not like we have a German population around where I live.

What are you looking into doing with the future?

It is. Just take my word for it.

>grinding in golden sun

I guess but if you're saying that there's really no point to grinding in FE13 either. Unless you want to make tons of ridiculous forges but barring that you have tons of money thrown at you.

Doesn't Lucina have bad stats? *Brady's pouting face*

Her stats when she joined?

30 HP

13 Str

2 Mag

16 Skill

14 Spd

16 Lck

10 Def

5 Res

\o/

what the. Morgan only has a Steel Lance as Sumia's kid. :V