• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Especially since the first shopkeep in EO3 was already designed during EO2s development.

Really? Interesting.

Dalla is easily my favorite innkeeper, though.

Why am I always the submissive on in these crack ships? >_>

why do people always think of things like this in a dominant/submissive perspective

Why can't people just be EQUALS?

Since I beat EO4 yesterday, I can neglect its postgame for a while and play something else. Like, Pokemon Conquest or Awakening.

I guess I could, no harm in playing two games at once. I question people who go on qbout, 'I'm not playing that until my backlog is clear'. Honestly. Also, Cordelia, the extra stories are fun, I'm on Ujiyasu's story. And Kalas, you should go out and find it.

I guess I could, no harm in playing two games at once. I question people who go on qbout, 'I'm not playing that until my backlog is clear'. Honestly. Also, Cordelia, the extra stories are fun, I'm on Ujiyasu's story. And Kalas, you should go out and find it.

Nope, though I personally would get lost playing two games at once... and eventually ditch one. And oh, I'm sure the extra stories are fun... I just kinda got frustrated and...I think some game came out too... lol... Was it Black maybe? Or a non-Pokemon game. Then I sorta grew away from it and then stuff happened before FE13 came. I don't even remember their names, but sometimes I think about just starting a new file for Conquest...but that's a lot to work with... We'll see though.

Eep. I'm getting sleepy while in pain... Night thread....for now.