The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Very true.~

I see alot of LP'rs complain about that their area is thundering. It could be that living by the mountains triggers it alot. I dunno. -.-

Edited by ポーラ

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

DARROS, Y UR avy so lul? XP

CR made a picture of our little chatroom and I just had to make it my avatar.

Nope. She has Swordbreaker so she won't worry about the swordmasters, and she capped SPD and hits really hard. She's fine.

well, looks like you got through it now. still not worth it

Oh I won't. I don't even know if I'll recruit Yarne until postgame in my lunatic file. Then again I'm in chapter 5 so.

Oh I won't. I don't even know if I'll recruit Yarne until postgame in my lunatic file. Then again I'm in chapter 5 so.

Ah, how are you enjoying it so far?

Even with grinding, Lunatic is still pretty tough. Noire's paralogue is kicking my ass already.

I'm not.

Well actually it's just chapter 2 that was awful, the rest wasn't so bad. Except for the fact that I'm grinding so I don't die all the time because I die a lot. Oops.

Yeah, it would probably be undoable without it, I don't want to just avatarsolo everything ever, that's not fun at all.

My sentiments exactly.

Still, I didn't do too many pairings. I only did five:

Chrom/Sumia

Frederick/Cordelia

Lon'qu/Maribelle

Virion/Tharja

Vaike/Panne

I did FEMu so I don't even know what I'm doing there. I may just save her till endgame and pair something, or do Frederick. I don't know, the possibilities are endless. Other than that no headway on pairings at all. Probably MaribelleChrom for me.

I did FEMu so I don't even know what I'm doing there. I may just save her till endgame and pair something, or do Frederick. I don't know, the possibilities are endless. Other than that no headway on pairings at all. Probably MaribelleChrom for me.

I don't know whether to pair my MU with Cynthia, Noire, or Severa, and I want to marry one of them soon so I can get Brady early (I'm grinding Maribelle right now, but a stupid skirmish is blocking the only location on the map so far that sells Rescue staves.), but it'd take a while.

lul finals wut is that

EXAMS

I start mine tomorrow ;/

I don't know whether to pair my MU with Cynthia, Noire, or Severa, and I want to marry one of them soon so I can get Brady early (I'm grinding Maribelle right now, but a stupid skirmish is blocking the only location on the map so far that sells Rescue staves.), but it'd take a while.

Spam Anna shop, rift door abuse until you get a favorable option, haha.

Spam Anna shop, rift door abuse until you get a favorable option, haha.

Haha, after Frederick and Cordelia grind enough to make sure Severa has high stats. I'm looking for STR, SKILL, SPD, and hopefully DEF to be over 20, while HP to be over 40.