The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

Also how are you Emerald?

Hours late reply.

I'm doing great, a little sleepy because I don't know how to fall asleep at night.

• Replies 180.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Hours late reply.

I'm doing great, a little sleepy because I don't know how to fall asleep at night.

You are a professional at replying hours later.

I have insomnia so I can't fall asleep unless I'm super tired so I force myself to sleep late.

I wish Leafeon had access to Wood Hammer, Earthquake and Shadow Claw, along with a base 95 HP stat to go with its defense base of 130. I mean, I think its perfect how it is, but still.

I wish Leafeon had access to Wood Hammer, Earthquake and Shadow Claw, along with a base 95 HP stat to go with its defense base of 130. I mean, I think its perfect how it is, but still.

That sounds pretty erotic and sexy.

Don't mention that here.

Sucks knowing that the only Summon Night games I'll play are the Swordcraft Story games and Twin Age(which happens to be my favorite game HE HE HE). I do have access to the remake of the second game on a DS emulator, but it freezes up after I finish the first battle. Why am I hated, I hope the release the two Swordcraft Story games on the 3DS VC, Imma 100% my Twin Age cart that I lucked out in buying for five bucks when it was the only one in the entire state then I'll 999% it.

Imma play F-Zero GX.