• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, happy birthday Crizix!!

reimu IS a cutie mark and twilight doesn't wear an outfit lolol

She does in Equestria Girls which is officially made by Hasbro:

Equestria_Girls_Twilight_Sparkle.png

...yeah I know. The purple skin looks weird.

Edited by Evastio

Here's the rest of the ponies in their human forms, in case you're curious:

$(KGrHqZ,!h!FEJQFOOgZBRJ5hHK,Pg~~60_57.J

They're appealing to the fanboys.

Well, the rabid ones.

I wouldn't say that. It's not like the mane six are being sexualized or their outfits are too inappropriate.

It's My Little Pony: Equestria Girls. It's an official movie made by Hasbro where Twilight Sparkle has to go to an alternate world where everyone is humans instead of ponies, in order to get back the royal crown of Equestria which has powerful magic that's fatal if it's in the wrong hands.

I take it you don't like My Little Pony, huh Shirley? Just wondering.

Edited by Evastio

Rando I'm gonna have to get used to your new name.

It's My Little Pony: Equestria Girls. It's an official movie made by Hasbro where Twilight Sparkle has to go to an alternate world where everyone is humans instead of ponies, in order to get back the royal crown of Equestria which has powerful magic that's fatal if it's in the wrong hands.

I thought people were joking about this movie.

Apparently not.

Here's the rest of the ponies in their human forms, in case you're curious:

$(KGrHqZ,!h!FEJQFOOgZBRJ5hHK,Pg~~60_57.J

I wouldn't say that. It's not like the mane six are being sexualized or their outfits are too inappropriate.

Applejack~

I suppose so.

I take it you don't like My Little Pony, huh Shirley? Just wondering.

Jesus.... >_>

No, not really. I know I like cute stuff, but I have my limits too. It's a bit... not my taste. And it'd be a bit... wrong? Hello Kitty and Sanrio stuff are exceptions.

Rando I'm gonna have to get used to your new name.

I thought people were joking about this movie.

Apparently not.

Don't worry. I have a feelings I won't be keeping it for long (I didn't keep "Darkness into Hallowed Light" for long).

It's actually a lot better than it sounds. It's quite true to the TV series and the concept works suprisingly well.

Applejack~

I suppose so.

I knew for a fact you'd like her humanized version. =D

I actually think I like Human Applejack better than Human Fluttershy, looks wise (even though Fluttershy is my #1 favourite pony. It must be that cowboy hat and denim skirt. That, and Applejack's skin colour looks more natural for a human).

No, not really. I know I like cute stuff, but I have my limits too. It's a bit... not my taste. And it'd be a bit... wrong? Hello Kitty and Sanrio stuff are exceptions.

I can understand it not being to your taste (I felt the same way at first), but how is liking My Little Pony wrong? I also never expected you to have limits regarding liking cute stuff.

I can understand it not being to your taste (I felt the same way at first), but how is liking My Little Pony wrong? I also never expected you to have limits regarding liking cute stuff.

Oh no, not that liking it is wrong but... uh... seems uh... more for younger audience? No offence... but then again, I'm probably wrong?

I'm also not that into American stuff either, so I probably know even less for that. And of course I do~ Well, unless it comes to Japanese/Korean... then those have no limits.

My Little Pony has a movie where the Ponies go humanoid?! Wha...?

oh pshaw. if anything, be upset that your present will be late lolol

I couldn't be upset for that, because I tend to be tardy with presents too.... ^^;