The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

It's not that I don't appreciate them, it's just that I feel like there's a lack of variety. Since there's only strings, the timbre is kind of limited...Personally, I've been playing the flute in concert band for years, so perhaps it's just my bias.

Of course. It was always the softer instruments that everyone wanted to hear. I once played the sax in concert band and had a really hard time with the conductor because I was never given the melody and had to lower my playing for the sake of the rest of the band. So yes,it is very much limited and I prefer the horns, percussions and sax to be emphasized, but are nearly always just a back up

Edited by Hero-King

• Replies 180.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you clowns are happy, you jokers killed my browser with your stupid images and videos. Honestley.

Criz, what's Claire like.

orchestras don't always need so much emphasis on the strings, they're just...always arranged that way. i don't actually make orchestral songs that much, but i try to give a woodwind instrument importance when i do

Wouldn't that be a symphony, then? I was talking about traditional performing orchestras that have nothing but strings.

Of course. It was always the softer instruments that everyone wanted to hear. I once played the sax in concert band and had a really hard time with the conductor because I was never given the melody and had to lower my playing for the sake of the rest of the band. So yes,it is very much limited and I prefer the horns, percussions and sax to be emphasized, but are nearly always just a back up

To be fair, it's harder to hear the softer instruments. When my band listens to self-recordings, I usually have much trouble hearing the higher woodwinds.

That sucks. There's always been a lot of saxes in my high-school band, and they like to play loud. xD

I hope you clowns are happy, you jokers killed my browser with your stupid images and videos. Honestley.

Criz, what's Claire like.

I didn't post anything of the sort, but I'm sorry anyway. ^^;

Claire is a scientist. She's Professor Layton's lover who died in an accident. (Sorry for the sparse info, but Claire is a character full of spoilers for the game.)