Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=LTP Nuzlocke progress]

Chapter 11:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, Kalas, Ace, Criz, Jprebs, Soul, ZM, Ein, Sask, Freohr, Emerald, BLS.

Vs PKLucas. While his army is in disarray because of Ayanami. Also going to do the whole grinding in this chapter to get Vashi to level 30... The only grinding that can be done in this run.

MVP: Shirley & Vashiane. 229 turns.

And then Acacia and Freohr are officially married now. Then two years has passed and we learn of some troubling news from Slayer and we also meet the infant Adelaide. And then at Ferox, we discover Jprebs' real identity... and also meet TE! Acacia prefers TE's explanations over Jprebs'.

Supports:

ShirleyxVashi: Vashi is trying to save up money and then runs off for mess duty, dropping her coin bag.

Skirmish 5:

Deployed: Boney, Zak, NM, Levant, mewyeon, Shirley, Ein, Jprebs, Criz.

Supports:

Boneyxmewyeon: mewyeon fell into Boney's trap.

JprebsxCriz: Criz's innocent and willing to believe he's good made him laugh.

Pairings:

EinxShirley: Not sure how to proceed... what? Whoa the confession caught me off-guard.

Chapter 12:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, Ice Sage, Peppy, Darros, Vashi, BLS, Jprebs, Criz, Ein, Sask, ZM.

We meet the first Valmese people and they kill a poor villager. Let's rape them. And then TE joins us.

I could do a fucking Ein solo of this map or something if I wanted. =/

MVP: Shirley & Ein, 9 turns. And apparently the army's in shambles... wait, but I just killed every foe with ease. In fact, I almost fell asleep. And then I suggest to Acacia to attack at sea.. except we just have a little problem of... where to get warships. Cookie to the person who gets it right. And then DLV praises Acacia and me.

Next stop is a meeting with the new king of Plegia! BLS the Wary.

Supports:

ZMxSask: ZM practiced like hell to play better at the harp for Sask and then Sask names ZM as equal. DUET SOON.

Edited by Ninfia

When I was four or five, I used to eat chicken nuggets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

How'd that go for you?

Every day? Wow, then I can understand why you would grow sick of it. Too much of anything is bad after all.

Yeah, I know. I don't understand how my family does it (eat meat every day and still love it so much).

Yes a real man would eat what they want, but I for one, would never choose tofu over meat. Didn't mean to offend anyone who does prefer tofu.

I never said it was not real, It's just not the same. Meat also isn't my only method of protein, but it's just how I was raised up. If you like tofu, that's fine, I don't judge.

I see, I see. Didn't mean to sound hostile if I did.

How'd that go for you?

Yeah, I know. I don't understand how my family does it (eat meat every day and still love it so much).

My family eats rice and beans a lot because that's what my parents had all the time in their childhood. To this day, it's their favorite dish, but not so much for me. It got boring after a few years

My family eats rice and beans a lot because that's what my parents had all the time in their childhood. To this day, it's their favorite dish, but not so much for me. It got boring after a few years

Ah. What's your nationality?

Weird... you always struck me as Asian.

...I should really stop thinking forum members are certain races. This reminds me of the time I learned this member Cim had white skin and not cinammon coloured skin. That was an awkward day for me.

Rice is a necessity for me. I go through rice withdrawal if I don't have any for too long, lolol.

I hate the texture of beans, though.

Rice is a necessity for me. I go through rice withdrawal if I don't have any for too long, lolol.

I LOVE RICE.

CRIZZIE WE'RE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!