• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much HotshotGG is a League of Legends player.

Nidalee is a champion on League of Legends.

He plays Nidalee a lot.

THAT'S IN CANADA, RAIVIX. >___> I'm in NY!

Dat implication by Raivix then.

Edited by Interest

Pretty much HotshotGG is a League of Legends player.

Nidalee is a champion on League of Legends.

He plays Nidalee a lot.

Dat implication by Raivix then.

I see...

What implication.

Hi Lucas! And Emerald. Silly Emerald.

wtf XD

can't watch the video at work.

THAT'S IN CANADA, RAIVIX. >___> I'm in NY! Yet I think about Cali and Europe.

WELL SEE I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE YOU WERE. Why not go to Niagara Falls? Nice place, lots of stuff to do.

Sumia is supposed to be like Sheeda or Thany in terms of growths, right? (Especially with their low strength growth) That's quite impressive. Plus, considering the fact that rigging Strength procs on a 3DS is much harder without any save states, that must be quite rare (even moreso if you weren't rigging strength).

Nah, rigging STR levels in FE13 is easy if you abuse EXPotential Growth.

She has a 45% STR growth, which is kinda weak in FE13 standards. Still, very impressive.

I dislike Nidalee when I play with one unless it's my friend.

To be honest my list of mains would contain a tank, another tank, a cool looking female, and Teemo.

WELL SEE I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE YOU WERE. Why not go to Niagara Falls? Nice place, lots of stuff to do.

Oh. NOW YOU DO.

What. I've been there before. How is it fun. >_> *shot for rejecting suggestions*

EUROPE? A WEEK IN EUROPE?

Holy shit

*cough*

This fanfic...

Wait a minute...

I can't breathe...

Paste?

Oh. NOW YOU DO.

What. I've been there before. How is it fun. >_> *shot for rejecting suggestions*

EUROPE? A WEEK IN EUROPE?

Well I did suggest Europe. You should :D

Shirley, I am not sorry.

At all.

Holy shit.

The Battle For The Banana

In the middle of the arctic ocean, Shirley kissed her banana. She had been busy with the banana for hours and now wanted nothing more than a square cuddle or a malliable massage from her lover Ein.

She said this last thought out loud, and all of a sudden her massive Ein appeared at the door, grinning cunningly.

"Put down the banana," Ein said eroticly. "Unless you want me to kiss that banana on your leg."

Shirley put down the banana. She was dirty. She had never seen Ein so triangular before and it made her creamy.

Ein picked up the banana, then withdrew a sugar from his clitoris. "Don't be so dirty," Ein said with a triangular grimace. "A penguin bit my eyeball this morning, and everything became black. Now with this banana and this sugar I can eroticly rule the world!"

Shirley clutched her skanky eyeball stupidly. This was her lover, her massive Ein, now staring at her with a triangular clitoris.

"Fight it!" Shirley shouted. "The penguin just wants the banana for his own massive devices! He doesn't love you, not the square way I do!"

Shirley could see Ein trembling stupidly. Shirley reached out her leg and touched Ein's clitoris eroticly. She was massive, so massive, but she knew only her skanky love for Ein would break the penguin's spell.

Sure enough, Ein dropped the banana with a thunk. "Oh, Shirley," he squealed. "I'm so square, can you ever forgive me?"

But Shirley had already moved in the middle of the arctic ocean. Like a penguin sliding happily into the water, she pressed her leg into Ein's clitoris. And as they fell together in a black fit of love, the banana lay on the floor, creamy and forgotten.
Edited by Jprebs