The Last To Post Wins!

Darros

So..... who here has played Kingdom Hearts?

Like...one of them. (BUT WHO WILL I EAT ICE CREAM WITH!@??#@#@?)

What's up bros ? x)

Which DLC must I take at your opinion ?

I can just take one, but I already get DLC for Dread Fighter/Bride, and Future Past 1,2,3, without forget EXPonential Growth ( Which I never did buy it... ), Golden Gaffe and Infinite Regalia.

I think I'll take one of scramble DLCs, but which ? ><

Summer Scramble is probably the easiest one to farm (if you want to event tile/Seed of Truth farm) and don't forget to use Cordelia.

Edited by Interest

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

I want quality, not farm, but thanks, Interest. ^^

Boney I told you who I loved

you told me you loved ______ one time. you said you love crizzie 872 times. which one do you expect me to believe? =p

So..... who here has played Kingdom Hearts?

very fun game, but i hate that other than the game play, it's just final fantasy with disney words instead of original settings.

And for silly reasons, too. I don't know others that even considered Glaceon. I consider it more as a trophy than a battler.

Vapereon itself makes better use of Ice moves and can take hits, so yeah. I'd say Glaceon is the worst of the Eeveelutions.

Flareon is alright (bias isn't getting in the way of this one)

Vaporeon is really tanky.

I'll have to disagree with you there, Flareon is about as bad as Glaceon.

It's stats aren't anything special, and it can't deal out any decent amount of damage(Glaceon at least has claim to that) with it's terrible movepool.

Overall, Flareon and Glaceon are both terribad.

Vaporeon is really tanky.

It's stats aren't anything special, and it can't deal out any decent amount of damage(Glaceon at least has claim to that) with it's terrible movepool.

Vaporeon is tanky as hell.

Yeah...

Flareon and Glaceon are both preeeeeetty bad...

Once you get into the story, it's a really good series

I know, I've heard, but no story is worth destroying my eyeballs for.

you told me you loved ______ one time. you said you love crizzie 872 times. which one do you expect me to believe? =p

very fun game, but i hate that other than the game play, it's just final fantasy with disney words instead of original settings.

Did you seriously count that or is that a random number? XD

Anyway, BoneyxCrizix and JprebsxCrizix have both been rendered fanon. I win everyone's cookies.

Especially with the fact that it's written in his sig

Very true.This may sound silly, but the actual reason I got into it was cause I thought Sora was Roy at first xD

Anyway, BoneyxCrizix and JprebsxCrizix have both been rendered fanon. I win everyone's cookies.

is that typo or fan+canon?

Lol still going, eh?

My solution is to not use an Eeveelution.

...Did you completely ignore our praise for Vaporeon and Espeon?

EDIT:

Flareon also has the same terrible speed/HP as Glaceon, with even less defenses.

That, combined with its inability to deal lots of damage(Why does it not have flare blitz!?), makes it even worse than Glaceon.

Edited by David the SecondWorld

Well it is, but that quote kills the scene.

Xion =(

At least Roxas isn't shy about the person he likes. That alone, makes me prefer him to Sora

Is it really that bad for you?

Lol still going, eh?

My solution is to not use an Eeveelution.

this. i like umbreon, but it sucks in battle.

lol ofc it's a random number my computer is way too slow, even if i was crazy enough to want to count them all

and XD you would accept your shippings just so you can get free cookies

Very true.This may sound silly, but the actual reason I got into it was cause I thought Sora was Roy at first xD

"are marth and roy in this game??"

Once you get into the story, it's a really good series

I heard it's top-notch.

*shrugs* Flareon probably is terrible, yeah. It's Attack stat is REALLY high, but it has no Fire type moves to take advantage of it with, which REALLY blows. And not to mention its over stats are rather terrible, and like I said, other Pokemon like Arcanine, Houndoom, etc. are better choices for a Fire type.

I heard it's top-notch.

*shrugs* Flareon probably is terrible, yeah. It's Attack stat is REALLY high, but it has no Fire type moves to take advantage of it with, which REALLY blows. And not to mention its over stats are rather terrible, and like I said, other Pokemon like Arcanine, Houndoom, etc. are better choices for a Fire type.

Arcanine has a badass moveset.

Flareon also has the same terrible speed/HP as Glaceon, with even less defenses.

That, combined with its inability to deal lots of damage(Why does it not have flare blitz!?), makes it even worse than Glaceon.

Worse than Glaceon? At least Flareon can potentially exist for over half the game.

Arcanine has a badass moveset.

Very.

Edited by ZMeister

Umbreon depresses me.

It used to be good, but now....

"Umbreon was awesome in the stall wars, then people went on the hyper offensive."

Ignoring that 95/110/130 is awesome. Oh, Leafeon >>>>>>>>> the other Eeveloutions. By the way, I'm offended that there was Pokemon Rumble talk without me.

...Did you not know that I was exclusively talking about competitive battling?

That's how I always judge pokemon.

No, since you never mentioned it. :/

Or I missed it.

Edited by ZMeister