• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my birthday certainly was a lot of fun. My friends and I played New Super Luigi U, Cloudberry Kingdom, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Nintendo Land, Castle Crashers, and Playstation All Stars Battle Royale. There was also lots of spaghetti (in b4 Hotel Mario joke), pizza, and chips. I feel kind of gross actually, after all the food I ate.

And night Criz.

Well, my birthday certainly was a lot of fun. My friends and I played New Super Luigi U, Cloudberry Kingdom, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Nintendo Land, Castle Crashers, and Playstation All Stars Battle Royale. There was also lots of spaghetti (in b4 Hotel Mario joke), pizza, and chips. I feel kind of gross actually, after all the food I ate.

That sounds REALLY fun.

Sounds like a good time.

I'm killing her for real after we get Fiora.

And by 'Fiora', you mean 'Fiora's axereaver', right?

And night Criz.

That sounds REALLY fun.

Sounds like a good time.

And by 'Fiora', you mean 'Fiora's axereaver', right?

It was. Though seeing my friends burn through the 99 lives I collected for all the characters was a bit hard to watch. The lowest they got was 60, so it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be at first. I'm sure glad I gave my female friend Nabbit, since she needed him quite badly. My friends kind of sucked at Cloudberry Kingdom, though I can't blame them since it is a hard game that requires lots of focus (four of my friends only made it to ~level 25 their first time, while one of my younger brothers and I made it to level 57 during our very first playthrough). Playstation All Stars, my cousins joined in on. My oldest cousin was quite disappointed with the lack of Crash Bandicoot, but Sly Cooper and Parappa made up for it somewhat. My youngest cousin abused Kratos and his cheapness quite a lot.

If only we could make portals through forums and get forum members to hang out with each other so much easier...

Oh, I see. But really, I drew it sometime after you said you were jealous of me for getting fanart from Boney for my birthday. :P

It's what friends do. :D

Really? That means a lot to me that you drew it since I said that.

Edited by Randoman

Thanks!! My birthday is actually one of the days I look forward to the most every year, simply since I get to hang out with all of my friends. It made me realize we should probably get together and hang out more often though...

One of the funnier moments of today was watching my friends play New Super Luigi U, then when they hit a P Switch that made platforms over nipper plants, I told them "be careful, once the time runs out, you're all dead." Three seconds later, the level timer runs out on them and kills them all. My friend told me "I didn't know you meant that timer." I was like "I completely forgot about that timer as well." Ah, New Super Luigi U. It's ridiculously hard, but that's where a lot of the fun stems from.

Well, I better turn in for the day. Good night everyone!!