• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

So, are we gonna make this on FEXP or by modding a GBA rom?

Also, S rank weapons

Killjoy (S-lance): No, Acacia, I'm just keeping the lance with that name. Luck+5, and 1-2 range

Azgaurd (S-axe): strength+5, 1 range

Zandiban (S-sword): 1 range, defense +5

Hermeig (S-bow): 2 range, speed+5

Malibou (S-anima): 1-2 range, resistance+5

Riagant (S-dark): 1-2 range, Magic+5

Olyganderate (S-light): 1-2 range, skill+5

Savior Staff (S-staff): heals all allies completely (5 uses)

Savior Staff aside, all have 45 uses.

The bonuses for the lance and sword shoud be swapped.

Oh, and everything is redeemable about Transformers.

Thought you meant that literally for a sec.

The hell. I'm not even married, let alone have a kid. Not to mention at this point in my life, I do NOT want kids.

Did I miss anything good?

No.

Double post for the nuzlocke progress.

[spoiler=LTP]

DLC 1:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, Darros, Ice Sage, Levant, Ein, Adelaide.

Old Hubba pervert.

Skirmish 13:

Deployed: Sask, Peppy, Zak, Kalas, Ace, Adelaide, Acacia, Ice Sage.

Paralogue 18:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, TE, Freohr, mewyeon, Boney, Randoman, Rey, Vashi, Ein, Emerald, Criz, Levant.

Time to get Super Death Mech Deluxe. Another desert map...? And a mirage village with a Goddess Staff.

MVP: Acacia & Freohr, 16 turns.

Supports:

CrizxLevant: Best friends sipping tea together.

Super Death Mech DeluxexEmerald: Study of fire.

Super Death Mech DeluxexBLS: He only inherited his father's hair color.

Skirmish 14:

Deployed: Jprebs, NM, Soul, BLS, ZM, Ein, Adelaide, Acacia, mewyeon, Boney.

Supports:

AcaciaxAdelaide: Acacia doesn't like it when Adelaide talks about being a burden to him.

BLSxTE: TE will teach BLS his family secret sparring techniques.

Pairings:

Boneyxmewyeon

Paralogue 2:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, Randoman, Darros, Ice Sage, Sask, Peppy, Ein, Zak, Vashi.

MVP: Darros & Ice Sage, 6 turns.

Skirmish 15:

Deployed: Kalas, Ace, Super Death Mech Deluxe, Levant, TE, Freohr, Ein, Shirley, Vashi.

Chapter 18:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, Randoman, Henry, Emerald, Criz, Adelaide, Vashi, Ein, Zak, Sask.

Bye Interest. And then we learn the truth about his betrayal to his sister.... Randoman.

MVP: Shirley & Ein, 11 turns. And we also learned that DLV died but not before he gave another gemstone to Slayer.

Supports:

ZakxSask: More nitpicking.

Skirmish 16:

Deployed: mewyeon, Boney, ZM, Sask, Emerald, Jprebs, Criz.

Paralogue 12:

Deployed: Shirley, Acacia, Soul, NM, bearclaw, Darros, Ice Sage, Vashi, Ein, Freohr, Adelaide, Criz, Jprebs.

My son, Mark! And Ein's.

Supports:

ShirleyxMark: Trying to trick your mommy?

EinxMark: He doesn't remember his own daddy.

ShirleyxFreohr: Books.

AcaciaxVashi: Vashi is too intimidated by Acacia.

Skirmish 17:

Deployed: Peppy, TE, Kalas, Ace, Randoman, Rey, Zak, Mark, Ein, Vashi, Super Death Mech Deluxe.

The LtP hack is pretty good, IMO. I can always take you out. :^_^:

Do you really have to assume the worst for me? I didn't say it wasn't, nor did I ask you to remove me. If you really don't want me in it (since you're using such a happy emote), you can. I didn't ask to be, but it seems you want to. Again, I'm saying that because you're using the happy emote.

I'm just rather lost in the discussion because I haven't been able to followed it due to real life duties.

Why am I so rarely around in those maps....

My Nuzlocke run? Because I just got you recently (due to laziness and forgetting), and then there is a rule on how to select members for maps. If you weren't talking to me, whoops.

Edited by Ninfia

Do you really have to assume the worst for me? I didn't say it wasn't, nor did I ask you to do that. If you really don't want me in it, using such a happy emote, you can. I didn't ask to be, but it seems you rather be.

I'm just rather lost in the discussion because I haven't been able to followed it due to real life duties.

I was mainly trying to be playful here. *sweatdrops* I'm sorry, Shirley.

Lol "Old Hubba pervert." XD

YES. He is though.

I was mainly trying to be playful here. *sweatdrops* I'm sorry, Shirley.

Couldn't tell, since you usually respond to me in a similar manner. but okay

Edited by Ninfia

The bonuses for the lance and sword shoud be swapped.

Oh, and everything is redeemable about Transformers.

But wanted something more unique. Going the lance the defense would be like 'Vidofnir with range' or 'Alondite as a lance'

Besides, the original name was Killjoy, and +5 luck is probably the least exciting bonus.

Depends. What fathers and what skills can they inherit?

nothing in particular because this is a nuzlocke run so I can't really grind. I didn't use either father.

Well, except Cynthia is always bound to get Aether. And I don't remember Stahl's last skill (SORRY ZM) for Severa.

nothing in particular because this is a nuzlocke run so I can't really grind. I didn't use either father.

Well, except Cynthia is always bound to get Aether. And I don't remember Stahl's last skill (SORRY ZM) for Severa.

Doesn't matter for Stahl, he was nothing gender exclusive. I'd pass down Luna if you can, sine GK isn't that great...

I'd give Cynthia Galeforce if you can and then go through Falco Knight for Lancefaire

The general rule is- pass down skills to keep you from GK, Dark Knight and Dark Flier if nothing gender exclusive is available.

Doesn't matter for Stahl, he was nothing gender exclusive. I'd pass down Luna if you can, sine GK isn't that great...

I'd give Cynthia Galeforce if you can and then go through Falco Knight for Lancefaire

The general rule is- pass down skills to keep you from GK, Dark Knight and Dark Flier if nothing gender exclusive is available.

I never used Stahl in this run.... >_>; I'll suffer. Plus, I won't really have time to grind and reclass much in this run. I'll be seriously behind if I tried.

I wanted to, but I have so many children waiting for Galeforce that I'm about to just... like, let her go through it herself lol. Two flier classes. Otherwise, I'll do just as you said.

But wanted something more unique. Going the lance the defense would be like 'Vidofnir with range' or 'Alondite as a lance'

Besides, the original name was Killjoy, and +5 luck is probably the least exciting bonus.

But giving the sword +5 defense doesn't make it Ragnell/Alondite with 1 range? Please. Swords seem more luck based anyway.

Oh, get Cynthia.