• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gaming gods grace me with a controller so I can play Chantelise and various Touhou games.

I wanna capture a screen of Chante so I can use it as an avy. And make her a tank.

Oh gaming gods grace me with a controller so I can play Chantelise and various Touhou games.

I wanna capture a screen of Chante so I can use it as an avy. And make her a tank.

Press F12 at the right moment. And I never found it too bad to play Chantelise (or Recettear for that matter) without a controller. It's definitely better, but...

Edited by Interest

Literally or figuratively.

Both. She'll choke points and take one point of damage from everything.

Press F12 at the right moment. And I never found it too bad to play Chantelise (or Recettear for that matter) without a controller. It's definitely better, but...

Well, yeah. But I won't play Chantelise again until I get an external fan. Or lower the frame rate. Or actually clean my laptop so the game will run smoother, really.

Pfft, iunno.(more like I'm too lazy to check) But it ran things just fine before at 60fps, I just downloaded so many things it got bogged down. Then again my laptop is old and I wanna wait until next year to get a new one.

1. Won't Kumatora benefit more from the Goddess Bustier? Sure, it's 10 less defense, but increases her PP by 20, and a 20% resistance to Fire and Freeze. 2. Also, I think the Thud Charm doesn't protect against ailments anyway, and barring the one from Ch7, you need to rely on those 3% drop chances to get a second copy.

1. I dunno.

Never heard of it.

2. Thud Charms can't be obtained till Ch8.

aya, what's wrong? you told me to add you on skype, but you won't add me back.

Oh..

I'll add u in a minute. ^^

1. Oh hey I can do this now too

mKsLWzl.jpg2. Don't worry, I already sorted that out with Boney. It was a reference to your Youtube account.

It's a shame Arche isn't older

1. Hurrah.

2. Ah...I see.

Bah. I'm off...I'll see you all later.

Later.