• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing left for me to do really. I'm negative and so is Ein, but that doesn't bother me. And with that said, it's not like I'm going to bother with him either as he will not bother with me either.

Ironic, how negatives don't get along Well, that's one way to do it, but how long will that last? Ya, he won't respond much at first, but when you really mean it, he can come around. Young people can change, if given a chance.

Also, Hi Integrity!

EDIT: And Criz and everyone new to the thread!

Edited by Hero-King

Ironic, how negatives don't get along Well, that's one way to do it, but how long will that last? Ya, he won't respond much at first, but when you really mean it, he can come around. Young people can change, if given a chance.

We did before. And maybe so, so perhaps when he comes around, we can be friends again? Maybe.

Someone saw my post about Integ and Rey and linked it. So...

I see....

Hey Shirley.

Oh uh... yeah, sorry, I turned off PMs. >_> I'll turn it on sometime... or uh... Acacia's message applies too. \o/ not that I'm mad at you or anything.

Oh uh... yeah, sorry, I turned off PMs. >_> I'll turn it on sometime... or uh... Acacia's message applies too. \o/ not that I'm mad at you or anything.

b-baka... *blushes and looks away* i-it's not like i care for ya, or anythin'...

b-baka... *blushes and looks away* i-it's not like i care for ya, or anythin'...

what are you referencing to before I call you a tsundere

FRIENDS ARE SUPPOSED TO CARE WTF MAN. *shot*

Edited by Elize